OFFICIAL 2024/2025 NFL injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
ACL tear? Jordan's Love's knee appears to shift/slightly--buckle--I think his season is over.
My knee used to shift like that before I had total knee replacement. Mine was just due to no cartilage or meniscus. Maybe he gets lucky and its just a meniscus tear.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My internal internet doctor is telling me ACL and out for season.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
ACL tear? Jordan's Love's knee appears to shift/slightly--buckle--I think his season is over.
I watched a video of a doctor examining the footage and he thinks its a MCL tear. He also mentioned it may not be surgical and likely a 6-8 week injury. Seems odd to me. How will a tear heal itself and not require surgery and why isn't he out for the year? Isn't McCarthy out for year with an MCL?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I watched a video of a doctor examining the footage and he thinks it’s a MCL tear. He also mentioned it may not be surgical and likely a 6-8 week injury. Seems odd to me. How will a tear heal itself and not require surgery and why isn't he out for the year? Isn't McCarthy out for year with an MCL?
A tear can be like a fractured bone. A fractured bone is not completely broken.

He should have said a partial tear I guess.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
"Your internal internet doctor doesn't know shit"
~ Tom Pelissero
He tore something—whatever injury (patella dislocation?)—I doubt he will be ready for the Rams game

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I watched a video of a doctor examining the footage and he thinks its a MCL tear. He also mentioned it may not be surgical and likely a 6-8 week injury. Seems odd to me. How will a tear heal itself and not require surgery and why isn't he out for the year? Isn't McCarthy out for year with an MCL?
Reports are saying his ACL seems to be intact. Ankle injury is ruled out. So MCL is a possibility. But all that is just guessing until he gets the MRI. Any knee injury is concerning. Especially for a quarterback who uses mobility as a part of his game.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
My internal internet doctor is telling me ACL and out for season.
They said ACL is intact last night, but maybe MRI shows something different, I'm guessing its a meniscus tear.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
MCL will heal as long as its not a full tear. When I tore my MCL it healed with no treatment. Of course I paid the price decades later.

Psycho_X

Legend
MCL was my guess based on direction of bend and where the pop was. Full tear would be at least 6 weeks. Looks like we wont play him on october 6th.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I heard Brett Rypien is available.
1725747342223.png