OFFICIAL 2024/2025 NFL injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
It's been reported that McVay said all three (Nacua, Avila and Noteboom) could miss more than four games.
Angry Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Actually no dammit for Noteboom, he's always injured anyways

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It's been reported that McVay said all three (Nacua, Avila and Noteboom) could miss more than four games.

That's why I wanted the Rams to target two receivers in the draft (and why I was through the moon when we drafted Whittington). That's why I was glad that we kept Johnson. Nacua's had injury issues dating to college, and as much as I love the guy, it's a scary thing to rely on someone who's had those kinds of injuries. Kupp has had injury issues as well, and he's thirty-one.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
That's why I wanted the Rams to target two receivers in the draft (and why I was through the moon when we drafted Whittington). That's why I was glad that we kept Johnson. Nacua's had injury issues dating to college, and as much as I love the guy, it's a scary thing to rely on someone who's had those kinds of injuries. Kupp has had injury issues as well, and he's thirty-one.
Honestly it's football so anyone could get hurt at any time. However you do make a good point about Puka. It's the main reason he fell in the draft.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think we will get to see a lot of T Johnson. The fact he was on the PS last year tells how deep our WR room is cause TJ is a dog and he will shine when given the opportunity.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Honestly it's football so anyone could get hurt at any time. However you do make a good point about Puka. It's the main reason he fell in the draft.
And you can see why he gets hurt. The dude is always struggling for extra yards, much like Kupp, who also has an extensive injury history. They just go all out, which is great, but it leads to not being under control when hitting the ground, getting hit from all angles, and just a reckless playing style that makes it hard to protect themselves.

Puka and Kupp are the exact opposite of Bruce & Holt, who would take what they could get, then go out of bounds or get down to avoid big hits and awkward falls. It's more fun watching Puka's playing style, but it has its drawbacks.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
And you can see why he gets hurt. The dude is always struggling for extra yards, much like Kupp, who also has an extensive injury history. They just go all out, which is great, but it leads to not being under control when hitting the ground, getting hit from all angles, and just a reckless playing style that makes it hard to protect themselves.

Puka and Kupp are the exact opposite of Bruce & Holt, who would take what they could get, then go out of bounds or get down to avoid big hits and awkward falls. It's more fun watching Puka's playing style, but it has its drawbacks.
Tell that to Holt's finger hahahaha

Screenshot_20240911_184055_Samsung Internet.jpg

dang

Legend
It must be difficult for Torry. Every time he tries to give someone the middle finger, he ends up offending the person standing next to his intended recipient.
So Torrys middle finger really means “Fuck You!! No not you!! Fuck the guy next to you!!”