OFFICIAL 2024/2025 NFL injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
J.J. McCarthy will have knee surgery ... no time-table.

From Yahoo Sports ...
"Minnesota Vikings rookie quarterback J.J. McCarthy will undergo surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee after complaining of soreness this past weekend, the team announced on Tuesday.

The Vikings will not know until McCarthy undergoes surgery whether the meniscus will need to be trimmed or be completely repaired. Both routes would require different recovery periods."

Being a fan of the NFL is wonderful and exciting but it can also be brutal and devastating.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
J.J. McCarthy will have knee surgery ... no time-table.

From Yahoo Sports ...
"Minnesota Vikings rookie quarterback J.J. McCarthy will undergo surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee after complaining of soreness this past weekend, the team announced on Tuesday.

The Vikings will not know until McCarthy undergoes surgery whether the meniscus will need to be trimmed or be completely repaired. Both routes would require different recovery periods."

Being a fan of the NFL is wonderful and exciting but it can also be brutal and devastating.

McCarthy's injury is indeed Season-ending.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Did they find something else wrong with his knee.
They knew it was a meniscus tear yesterday but did not know the extent, until the surgery.

Apparently the surgery showed it was a full tear; or, at least, more extensive than hoped for.

Last edited:

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
It’s tough luck for these players and coaches. Personally, I will not celebrate an injury even on the Patriots and 49ers - but will celebrate McVay being conservative in preseason. It allows starters to rest as well as protects them so they have a better chance to be in top shape come week 1. As long as other coaches feel differently we will have an advantage

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Personally, I will not celebrate an injury even on the Patriots and 49ers
Neither will I. But I will celebrate them taking a hit to their depth chart. :hug:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Since when is McCarthy a "young stud QB." I think that has yet to be proved. Maybe next year.