OFFICIAL 2024/2025 NFL injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Young right now:
1726174058307.gif

@Loyal right now:
1726174091640.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That type of thing always seems ok until you end up in a winnable game you must have and that QB shits the bed. Gonna be fun to watch them go through that. :laugh3:
Actually there's talk that Love possibly plays this weekend. I would imagine it's a week or two the way they're talking though.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Bears still have talent at WR with DJ Moore and Keenan Allen. They did a good job loading that offense up.
I agree, on paper at least, but did you get a look at that steaming pile of hot shit they put out there last week?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree, on paper at least, but did you get a look at that steaming pile of hot shit they put out there last week?

Caleb looked like a dumpster fire
Yes and this is what you usually get with rooks at QB. For every Stroud there are dozens of guys who take years to play at a decent level or never do.

One thing Caleb managed to do, btw, was not turn the ball over in their opener. At least IIRC. So he's got talent around him, a win under his belt in his first game (where the opposing QB made the mistakes), and talent for him to throw to. Not the worst situation to be in. And positively un-Bears-like as per their usual season. Still think their HC is in over his head but we'll see.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yes and this is what you usually get with rooks at QB. For every Stroud there are dozens of guys who take years to play at a decent level or never do.

One thing Caleb managed to do, btw, was not turn the ball over in their opener. At least IIRC. So he's got talent around him, a win under his belt in his first game (where the opposing QB made the mistakes), and talent for him to throw to. Not the worst situation to be in. And positively un-Bears-like as per their usual season. Still think their HC is in over his head but we'll see.
At 48.3 comp percentage and only 93 yards in his first start, I’d say he has a very long ways to go.

I’m not saying it can’t happen, but Nick Wright picking the Bears to be in the Super Bowl is either ‘paid for’ publicity for Caleb, or No k has fallen off his rocker.

The preseason hype seems to be a bit absurd.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At 48.3 comp percentage and only 93 yards in his first start, I’d say he has a very long ways to go.

I’m not saying it can’t happen, but Nick Wright picking the Bears to be in the Super Bowl is either ‘paid for’ publicity for Caleb, or No k has fallen off his rocker.

The preseason hype seems to be a bit absurd.
Yeah hyping a rookie is a recipe for looking stupid. But then it is not new information that Nick Wright is an idiot. I don't think that dude's knowledge of ball is on par with his job description.

Key for the Bears will be protections, but with a rook you're gonna invite pressure with him not seeing the threats. Again though if he studies hard the weapons are there for him to win them some games and give the fans hope. Which is what this season is about for them.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The way the niners ran the ball with that rookie is probably the reason why McCaffery might go on IR.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

Hopefully CMCs achilles tendonitis bothers him as much as mine bothers me. Im under Drs orders not to run due to knee replacement. I tried to do a 200 meter jog at the gym about 1 year and a half ago, my achilles tendonitis flairs up all the time and it doesnt take much.

Psycho_X

Legend
I told me son to grab Jordan Mason. He was still available on Monday. He’ll be happy to hear that CMC is on the IR.
Yeah I was able to grab MAson at the last second before the first game thankfully. So I've cursed him too... I will keep grabbing Whiner RBs until the world runs out of them if I have to.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Report: Rams fans have sustained injuries following the blowout loss to the Cardinals on Sunday.

Most fans are dealing with a combination of shock and/or mild depression and are day to day and expected to recover.

Some however, have fractured their vaginas and/or balls. Doctors say the GDT and subsequent Vent thread are to blame. Recovery is week to week, although a few may have to be placed on the MIA list for the season.

The trainers are reporting that a handful of fans have no interest in actually rehabbing their injuries. “Some of them are just here on weekends to complain.” he said.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I'm not sure which is more annoying.....fans complaining in forums built for complaining or fans complaining about fans complaining.