OFFICIAL 2024/2025 NFL injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Well, fine.
Just put an asterisk next to their losses, so everyone knows they had some injuries.... :woozy2:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure you can develop arthritis in a tendon, as opposed to a joint? Not that it matters. Tendonitis could still leave him cooked.
I read that you can develop arthritis where Achilles tendonitis is a symptom.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldnt be surprised if it is arthritis, with as much as he has been used and injured in his career.
Yeah if it were just tendonitis then rest would be the solution. Experimental treatments in Germany sounds like trouble.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
If he can still be effective I hope he goes this week at least!

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
If he can still be effective I hope he goes this week at least!
Exactly. Beat The Hags & THEN collapse for the middle of the season. A late surge that features a win over The Whiners would be peachy, too.
Injury bug biting hard in the Motor City, though:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I said it here and to many Whiner fans that didn't want to listen. The Superbowl hangover is real! It essentially means that the runner up will not have a great year based on anything from playing plain shitty or just having shitty luck on 50/50 plays and or injuries. Their window is fuckin closed and its beautiful.