OFFICIAL 2023 season ending thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They gave up 24 points.

Yeah not terrible in that context but the Rams I believe held the ball for most of the last 2 or 3 quarters. I’d have to look at the TOP.

It seemed our best defense was us possessing the ball.

We needed better control at the LOS in the first half. They did whatever they wanted. It was bad.

Their D got stops in the red zone and key stops in the second half.

I like Morris and our guys but they were better.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Yeah not terrible in that context but the Rams I believe held the ball for most of the last 2 or 3 quarters. I’d have to look at the TOP.

It seemed our best defense was us possessing the ball.

We needed better control at the LOS in the first half. They did whatever they wanted. It was bad.

Their D got stops in the red zone and key stops in the second half.

I like Morris and our guys but they were better.
Sorry, I just don’t get it.

Even the defense having success.. you want to give the credit to the offense for TOP.

The Rams scored 21 points.. I think that’s 10 less than what they average with the full group.

Lions average 31 at home… held them to 24 and basically shut them down in 2nd half.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
4 point game going into the 2nd half with the ball. All phases had issues Offense, Defense and reffing teams

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
the defense did enough to give us a chance at the end.

But he isn't wrong in saying the defense had a horrific 1st half.. because it was like 248 yards and 21 pts.

However, the D got us the ball back with 7 min left - that was the time to win and we couldn't do it.

That was the ball game.
I kept thinking that too. I thought for sure McVay would paint a picture with a 7 minute go-ahead scoring drive. Came up just short.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even if we won and moved on, we were most likely going to be without Kyren Williams and Higbee for the next game. Great season and very proud of our Rams!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
You can tell Sean thought it was a penalty against puka but he won't go there of course.
But he should! The Rams ultimately have themselves to blame for the loss with their red zone inefficiencies but that does not mean the refs should not have to be accountable for missing a huge call in a huge moment. It's not like it was just 1 foul that was missed. There were 2 or perhaps even 3 on the very same play, all very visible. Come on. At least with the false start gift that went the Rams' way, you can see how one might make an innocent mistake.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Even if we won and moved on, we were most likely going to be without Kyren Williams and Higbee for the next game. Great season and very proud of our Rams!
We could beat this reeling Philly team or Tampa without them IMO. And I also think Higbee should no longer be the starting TE. Love him. But Allen is now the better option to my eye.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
So we should select right about 20th within a pick or 2. Time to dig into the prospects

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Hard to be upset they hung in and fought right to the bitter end.
Brutal hit on Higbee hope he’ll be okay.

Psycho_X

Legend
At least we didn't lose due to a missed field goal. Not sure how that helps but I was prepared to lose my shit over it lol.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That hit on Higbee was sickening. How is it still legal?

Why is it now that Stafford can't throw the ball within kupp's wingspan? Every ball to puka is pin point. Kupp is wide open and he misses him by 10 yards. It's weird. They had a telepathic connection in 21-22. Now it's like they've never played together before.

The Rams played their asses off but just fell short. Some of the passes Stafford made were incredible. Just couldn't get it done in the red zone.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This team is damn near my favorite. I love how this group punched above their current weight all season. The league is on notice. I have never been more proud of a Rams team, and for all the right reasons. The young guys are NOT content with the outcome.

Never been less upset with a playoff loss.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah honestly if he caught it clean he would’ve been able to brace for the hit or even lower his shoulder. Bounced out of his hands he got undercut on the bobble.
I said the same. Didn't wanna pile on it because he got hurt, but his usual struggles with his hands contributed to that.