OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He'll probably show up at least 2x a season vs KC. :laugh4:

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Look at it this way. Jalen Ramsey only brought a third rounder and a back up tight end. Trading for one or two years of Chase Young at around $10 million per year would be a big risk for the acquiring team.

I wasn’t talking about what Washington wants. They should just keep him and see if he improves if they are worried he will suddenly become productive. If they do trade him then I guess they don’t think that will happen.
Ramsey was only had for a 3rd rounders bc his contract had no guaranteed money attached to it for this year or next. Teams knew we had no money to pay him, so they low balled us and we took what we could get.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
“Big Splash” like when a big turd hits the water in a toilet bowl??
I think autocorrect changed spray to splash. So that's like when you grab a submachine gun from the back seat and spray someone who disrespected you.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Do we sign Dalvin Cook? I don’t think so, but damn… that’d be insane

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

-No - but The Rams under my draft choices in 2017 would have brought Delvin Cook,Cooper Kupp & George Kittle to say the least.
— Was pounding for Delvin Cook with Todd (healthy) Gurley. I will say The Rams have another RB from Florida State when all said & done might have better numbers than both those RB’s.
Cam Akers imo is going to have a breakout season in 2023 at 23 years old.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ramsey was only had for a 3rd rounders bc his contract had no guaranteed money attached to it for this year or next. Teams knew we had no money to pay him, so they low balled us and we took what we could get.
Not exactly. The Rams had better offers, but they we're all NFC teams. Miami was the only AFC team and the Rams took less to keep him out of the conference.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Not exactly. The Rams had better offers, but they we're all NFC teams. Miami was the only AFC team and the Rams took less to keep him out of the conference.
True, but they did not get any reasonable offers for what they would be getting in return. At least according to Jourdan. Why would you offer premium compensation for a player that you know the team can't pay and will have to cut the player eventually?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Amazing how the Rams fortunes changed when they traded for Marshall Faulk, had a healthy Todd Gurley in a modern offense, heck go back to adding Eric Dickerson to a team that literally had no QB
Do they have other needs? Hell yeah. But do you expect a guy of this ability to become available, hell no.
Brock Purdy is John Wolford 2.0 if Christian McCaffrey is still in Carolina

dang

Legend
That’s interesting. Not trying to challenge you but am truly interested. Are there any articles you can point us to that provide details?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
True, but they did not get any reasonable offers for what they would be getting in return. At least according to Jourdan. Why would you offer premium compensation for a player that you know the team can't pay and will have to cut the player eventually?
In the NFC there were teams vying with each other to make better offers. I’d be inclined to believe that would mean at least a second round pick was in the picture. Only one AFC offered so they had no competition.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
How significant might this be ?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
More than a 5th rounder? I'd be shocked if they got more than a 5th. He's a long way from his rookie year
IMO, he's worth more than that, unless the injury has damaged his game to the point where he can't be the same guy.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
IMO, he's worth more than that, unless the injury has damaged his game to the point where he can't be the same guy.
Well they could be like The Rams & sign him for the highest paid RB.Will always say The Rams should have drafted him in 2017 & then would have had a leg to stand on when Todd Gurley’s contract was going into the ;th year.
Just makes me mad how the did Goff’s & Gurley’s contract early.Baltimore did it right with there QB. What’s his name ? Meaning he didn’t make much noise & has been at OTA’s.
-I get AD99 is a different Cat,but even like now he is missing OTA’s
doesn’t mean,other Rams do it.Having a DT isn’t as important,but they signed him.
AD99 was The BEST though. Of The Best 100 he was The Best(top 10) at the time.
—Like I say I will always wonder what if & why not.If cost The Rams a lot. My post of Trade Todd Gurley got changed.The Rams end up cutting him & eating his contract.

Cam Akers is set to be a Top 10 RB easily in 2023.The young EB’s add to the stable & ascending players.CJ Anderson types can be had later if needed. Sony Micheal is a perfect example. Cam Akers got healthy to help win a Superbowl?
Now he is as good & healthy as a RAM(NFL) RB than he ever has been at only 23 years old.
Evans 21 & Williams 22.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well they could be like The Rams & sign him for the highest paid RB.Will always say The Rams should have drafted him in 2017 & then would have had a leg to stand on when Todd Gurley’s contract was going into the ;th year.
Just makes me mad how the did Goff’s & Gurley’s contract early.Baltimore did it right with there QB. What’s his name ? Meaning he didn’t make much noise & has been at OTA’s.
-I get AD99 is a different Cat,but even like now he is missing OTA’s
doesn’t mean,other Rams do it.Having a DT isn’t as important,but they signed him.
AD99 was The BEST though. Of The Best 100 he was The Best(top 10) at the time.
—Like I say I will always wonder what if & why not.If cost The Rams a lot. My post of Trade Todd Gurley got changed.The Rams end up cutting him & eating his contract.

Cam Akers is set to be a Top 10 RB easily in 2023.The young EB’s add to the stable & ascending players.CJ Anderson types can be had later if needed. Sony Micheal is a perfect example. Cam Akers got healthy to help win a Superbowl?
Now he is as good & healthy as a RAM(NFL) RB than he ever has been at only 23 years old.
Evans 21 & Williams 22.
We were talking about Chase Young.

Status
Not open for further replies.