OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
https://twitter.com/Commodes/status/1736802529097527390?t=oUvY4EYzgigYeRooBjMFtg&s=19

We made them cut their Long Snapper

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't think the hit was legal but I sympathize with defensive players in today's league. Doing your job with a fucking hand tied behind your back at times.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have no sympathy for Kazee. I'm sorry, he's in the same boat as Kareem Jackson. Kazee threw a dirty hit on Nacua as well, and that's been his MO since he came into the league: reckless and borderline dirty play.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I have no sympathy for Kazee. I'm sorry, he's in the same boat as Kareem Jackson. Kazee threw a dirty hit on Nacua as well, and that's been his MO since he came into the league: reckless and borderline dirty play.

Yeah, he could have played the ball and hit the body while using his hands to interrupt the catch process.

When a guy with that much open field lands a hit to the head, it’s on purpose

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I’m not betting next year’s defense on a rookie edge. I need a finished product, day 1.

That’s me.
Yeah, we don't have time to develop an edge. I would give up the 1st in a second for 12 sacks and someone else they have to double. Put that with Turner and Young, at top FA corner and AD will be back in the running for DPY.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't think the hit was legal but I sympathize with defensive players in today's league. Doing your job with a fucking hand tied behind your back at times.
Eisen has a segment on YouTube talking about this that is a good watch.

It is the DB’s job to separate the ball, he has a quarter of a second to make a decision, all kinds of rules tk think about and even if he tries to do his best he has no control over what the other player does.

Apparently Brady is calling out QBs for putting their WRs at risk with poorly thrown balls. But this guy still gets suspended and looks like a dirty player.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't know, I'm not really in the camp that thinks him being up in the box is a big deal. Lots of big names do it... Aaron Rodgers was the first several games after surgery for instance. No one made a stink about him not being on sideline helping Wilson.
I don't really care about the Browns or their QB. But I would think that trying to be on the sideline after an Achilles tear is a lot more difficult than after a shoulder injury. Rodgers is a bit of a douche but he's been on the sideline lately. I think it is a bullshit excuse. But then... yeah... don't really give a shit.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Yes. Dude's been hibernating in Carolina just like Von was doing when we dug him outta Denver. If he smells playoffs he might give us a boost. Worth a shot just offer him a one year and get Raheem on the phone with him.
I wouldn’t be opposed to it that’s for sure

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
He's probably thinking someone in the top 4 type of contending.
Agreed, but he is no Von Miller. Never was. And his market will reflect that. He might want to go to a top contender, but will any truly elite squad want him?

I haven't watched his film, or any of the Panthers games this year. Is he any good right now? We could use a pass rush. I'd roll the dice if he still has the chops. The Rams have proven they can integrate a problem child or two. Particularly on defence. Peters. Fowler. Suh. Talib. Ramsey. The thing is..... I doubt he brings much at this point, but I am open to correction on that if anyone has paid attention to him recently.

TexasRam

Legend
Yea there are some vet pass rushers out there.

Don't know if they have anything left, but I would bring them in and take a look.

I could see us as a darkhorse with a deep playoff run if we can land a pass rusher.

We stuff the run real well and the offense is clicking.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah a renaissance season by a vet could do wonders for us. It's a longshot but worth taking I'd think. Just do a one year and don't tell me these guys don't want to line up next to AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.