OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd really like to see us add one of those edges that got cut loose. Haven't focused on their games or them in particular, granted, but just like with SJD my assumption is Henderson coaching them gives us a chance on that reclamation action.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
makes sense since they are cutting him
That was a preemptive comment for the many that did in fact follow we should claim him. These always happen no matter how bad a player is we have our favorites that have left and think they'll always turn it around if we bring them back. There will also soon be a thread started about him if the past holds true. It'll also likely have more false claims about Morris' intelligence and how he only uses a certain tech of DL that's absolutely wrong :D

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams need to figure out a way to get Houston done. I know he's old and tired. But stick him next to AD and let him feed on tackles solo...

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Well, we are really stuck with our kicker now.....wtf McVay?

Key And Peele Reaction GIF

dang

Legend
McVay indicated the kicking situation will impact his play calling. Anything outside of 45 yards is probably 50% at best. So 4th and 2 from the 30 go for it. 4th and 8 from the 35 might result in as punt.

El Chapo Jr

Legend
McVay indicated the kicking situation will impact his play calling. Anything outside of 45 yards is probably 50% at best. So 4th and 2 from the 30 go for it. 4th and 8 from the 35 might result in as punt.
That's lame as fuck. If we signed Riley Patterson the scenario from the 35 would turn into a FG. I'm just hoping we convert more 4th downs to get TDs now .

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I truly cant comprehend this. How can you not at least sign a guy to the practice squad???

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Riley Patterson would have been worth a serious look.

He’s got a career 88% FG rate over 3 seasons. Thats better than Matt Gay.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Darrell Henderson cut for another long-snapper. At least it wasn't Tyler Johnson?

Status
Not open for further replies.