OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He seems like a real pro, so I am sure that is well deserved and good luck vs the Rams retooled secondary. :laugh1:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
He seems like a real pro, so I am sure that is well deserved and good luck vs the Rams retooled secondary. :laugh1:
He's one of those coaches like Morris that all the players who've played for him speak nothing but praise. I would like to see him get the chance to move up.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I really think they have an eye out for someone as a June 1st cap casualty or that they want to sign folks post 6/1 for cap reasons

That's the only reason I can see for the Rams FO to be giving me this much angina...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I really think they have an eye out for someone as a June 1st cap casualty or that they want to sign folks post 6/1 for cap reasons

That's the only reason I can see for the Rams FO to be giving me this much angina...
When does the waivers system kick in?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

wasn't bowden traded away before the 2020 season even began?

those two were the biggest cluster fuck for the raiders. maybe bowl cut man leaked the gruden emails so he could rid himself of both these losers.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Mayock would have been better off staying on the TV predicting picks. Now his reputation in that area is tarnished

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hard to blame him when Gruden had total control but yes it's not a good look for Mayock.
That being the case, then how does he dig himself out of that hole without looking like a finger pointer. His credibility with the public is likely shot.

I’ll go one further. Taking that job knowing Gruden had final draft say was a huge gamble by Mayock.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
That being the case, then how does he dig himself out of that hole without looking like a finger pointer. His credibility with the public is likely shot.

I’ll go one further. Taking that job knowing Gruden had final draft say was a huge gamble by Mayock.
Just as it was a huge gamble for Snead to take the Rams job as his first GM job with Fisher having total control. As to how can he get out of that stink? Just like Snead getting a 2nd chance with another HC and succeeding. As for the public who gives a shit about their opinion we know how dumb fans are. It's coaches and owners and guys like KD that matter not idiot fans.