OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
I read an article the other day that had a quote from Gronk saying he will only play for the Buccs and that's only if they bring in Julian Edelman so I don't think he would come to the Rams. The move would make me feel a ton better about our TEs so Im with you on that just not sure it's a reality.
I don’t know. Gronk’s mental darkness could be contagious.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Suh is still unsigned. As is Gronk. Gronk is probably not available with Tom going back on his retirement like the irritating fuck he is. But either of those guys makes our roster better if we can get them on the cheap and hurts the Bucs.
I like the way you think!

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gronkowski would never play for anyone except his girlfriend Tom Brady. I am hoping Gronk retires for good. He's still got a bit left in the tank, but his body has taken a beating over the years. Plus, the Bucs are worse without him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would be funny though if Gronk decided on the bright lights of Hollywood and then can rub it in Brady's face that he was the guy to win SB with 3 teams....

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The key with trading future first round picks is whether the team trading the picks win as expected.

The Rams traded a total of four #1s to acquire Ramsey and Stafford. The first three of those picks have been 20th overall in 2020, 25th overall in 2021 and 32nd overall in 2022. If the Rams have another good season, their 2023 #1 (held by the Lions) will also be in the bottom-third of the first round.

When Seattle traded two future #1s to the Jets for Jamal Adams, its brain-trust probably did not expect those picks to be high first rounders. In 2021, it was the 23rd overall. However, this year it was the 10th overall.

The round is important but WHERE in the round is also important. I wish the Rams could have re-signed Miller but they ultimately gave-up two very-late-round draft choices in Rounds Two and Three ... the 64th and 96th overall picks ... for a player that I believe was critical in them winning a Lombardi.

I will gladly take that cost every-time!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The key with trading future first round picks is whether the team trading the picks win as expected.

The Rams traded a total of four #1s to acquire Ramsey and Stafford. The first three of those picks have been 20th overall in 2020, 25th overall in 2021 and 32nd overall in 2022. If the Rams have another good season, their 2023 #1 (held by the Lions) will also be in the bottom-third of the first round.

When Seattle traded two future #1s to the Jets for Jamal Adams, its brain-trust probably did not expect those picks to be high first rounders. In 2021, it was the 23rd overall. However, this year it was the 10th overall.

The round is important but WHERE in the round is also important. I wish the Rams could have re-signed Miller but they ultimately gave-up two very-late-round draft choices in Rounds Two and Three ... the 64th and 96th overall picks ... for a player that I believe was critical in them winning a Lombardi.

I will gladly take that cost every-time!
Well, not every time. It would eventually catch up to them. But I’m happy they did it this time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Sony Michel visits Dolphins, set to visit Saints later this week - ProFootballTalk​

Running back Sony Michel had a free agent visit with the Dolphins today and will visit the Saints later this week, Jeremy Fowler of ESPN reports.

Those are the first known visits for Michel.

The Patriots made Michel the 31st overall choice in 2018, and he spent three seasons in New England before the team traded him to the Rams.

Michel, 27, played all 17 games with seven starts for the Super Bowl champions. He had 208 carries for 845 yards and four touchdowns while catching 21 passes for 128 yards and a score.

In four playoff games, he had 29 touches for 72 yards.

Michel has 3,137 career rushing yards, 386 receiving yards and 20 touchdowns.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Don't think we have a chance with landing him. But it'd be neat.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m beside myself… I think I’m officially a Rams junkie and I need my damn fix!!! Where’s the Rams news???

AD and KUPP contracts? Late roster additions like maybe Clowney or Bradbury…

Les… stop doing interviews and sign some paperwork!!! Or Demoff or Pastoors… I dont know… just get it done and let us know!!!!!