OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I’m beside myself… I think I’m officially a Rams junkie and I need my damn fix!!! Where’s the Rams news???

AD and KUPP contracts? Late roster additions like maybe Clowney or Bradbury…

Les… stop doing interviews and sign some paperwork!!! Or Demoff or Pastoors… I dont know… just get it done and let us know!!!!!
I noticed on the Ram’s website that cheerleader auditions are taking place, if that helps you.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I’m beside myself… I think I’m officially a Rams junkie and I need my damn fix!!! Where’s the Rams news???

Les… stop doing interviews and sign some paperwork!!! Or Demoff or Pastoors… I dont know… just get it done and let us know!!!!!
That's where I'm at right now!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

I'm wondering now if the Donald/Kupp contracts wait until next season for extensions. Keep in mind that while we would get some CAP relief this year, 2023 and beyond will see these new contracts for Stafford, Allen Robinson, Bobby Wagner, Noteboom & even Brian Allen begin to go stratospheric. By waiting another year on the Donald/Kupp contracts, their 2023 CAP hits will be much less than this season and be more of a burden starting in 2024. We may have already kicked the CAP can down the road as far as we should for this year.
Some player is likely to get restructured somewhere along the line in order to make space for OBj if the Rams still wish to retain him, although his 2022 cost should be fairly insignificant as he'll be missing more than half the season, and the team will also need to keep a few million in reserve should an injury require us to seek outside help.
I wouldn't be surprised if we're basically done with the higher end free agent market for the year, ... OBj and perhaps a beating the trade deadline deal may have to suffice for 2022. jmo.

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
James Bradberry released. He would be an amazing #2 CB. I wonder if the Rams could make it happen with all these recent additions.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
season 17 episode 13 GIF

PARAM

Hall of Fame
James Bradberry released. He would be an amazing #2 CB. I wonder if the Rams could make it happen with all these recent additions.
I've heard speculation that he wants a multi-year deal at about 12 mil per. But who really knows? There are certainly teams out there with more cap space than the Rams who could pony up that type of jack.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I noticed on the Ram’s website that cheerleader auditions are taking place, if that helps you.

I'm not looking for cheesecake... I'm still on the main course. Call Wendy's or Arby's if you have to, cuz "where's the beef?"

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I've heard speculation that he wants a multi-year deal at about 12 mil per. But who really knows? There are certainly teams out there with more cap space than the Rams who could pony up that type of jack.
Hopefully him playing on a shitty team helps attract him to us for a 1 year deal of ring chasing. I'd think that would be our best pitch. I'd hope it would work, but wouldn't be surprised if it didn't either. All depends on what Bradberry prioritizes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Off ball linebacker Jake Hummel - Iowa State 6’ 2” 225 lbs.
Strong, athletic, and smart. Four-time First Team All-Academic Big 12 honoree. Ran 4.51 in the forty, a stellar 6.83 3cone, and a 4.30 shuttle. In explosion drills, he leapt 10’ 6” in the broad jump and 37” in the vertical. He topped it off with 21 reps on the bench.Thumping, physical style of play, best playing downhill versus the run but has the movement skills to be a three down player, His backpedal slows him from getting good depth in coverage and he’s needs to work on reacting to receivers when the cross his position.
After watching some snaps of all these guys gotta say I saw a lot to like with Hummel. I think he makes the team.

He played a box safety role in that defense and played it well. And unlike so many safeties that get converted to ILB he's not afraid of contact. All he's gotta do is do his thing and show on teams and he's in IMO.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Hey Jalen, just help mentor a couple of the dozen or so kids that want to play with you.
She said 10 minutes after Mr Irrelevant was picked that "tell your hubby" season was over and she's fully on that it seems :D

oldnotdead

Legend
The Rams signed RT Adrian Ealy after being signed by the Ravens last year as a UDFA. He was suspended 6 games for PED violation after he had a decent pre-season. Picked up by the Broncos mid-season and finished as a backup RT. It will be interesting to see how much if anything he has learned after a year with the Ravens and Broncos after a good 2021 preseason. From my notes last year.

RT Adrian Ealy: Could go in the 7th round but probably will be a UDFA. He's got issues with his terrible hand play and playing too high. His lack of bend and terrible hand play allows defenders to get under his pads and bull rush him into the backfield. Needs to correct that and to hit the weight room to strengthen. Good smooth feet, in his slide, but gets beaten by his poor technique. Strictly a RT at this point and its where he played in college. He's a limited player best suited on an OL that plays basically a zone blocking system. He's very poor on the second level showing poor speed and an inability to execute second level blocking which is why he could be a liability in a gap blocking scheme. Could be decent depth on a zone-blocking offense.

At this point, Ealy looks like a camp body or PS candidate at best. The Rams play a gap OL blocking scheme for the most part. But he did show something during his preseason last year. If he cleans up his technique and shows he can block on the second level he's got a shot to make the PS this year and possibly contend for a backup spot next year as Havenstein and Edwards will both likely be gone.

The Rams are 5 deep at OT with Noteboom, Havenstein, Jackson, Arcuri, and Brewer. Don't sleep on Chandler Brewer because unlike Edwards, Brewer has had experience playing both OT and OG. He has the feet to pull and has shown he can make second level blocks. It would not be a surprise to me if their game day backups ended up being Swing OT Jackson, OG/OC Shelton, and Swing OG/OT Brewer.