OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Doesn't warrant a thread and we talked about it during the draft so putting this here. Reason #1the Eagles traded for Brown.

View: https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1521104799139303424?s=20&t=FI1Dpsli7mXOXKyrro_POQ

Yeah out of all the teams that were rumored to be going after him I think the one that Brown helps the most is definitely the Eagles. Not sold on Hurts yet but he did noticeably improve from his rookie year at least so if he continues that trend they have the tools to at least have an ok offense now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Eagles might want to look at QB if they want better receiver production. AJ will undoubtedly give them a 1k WR but I think Jalen is going to need a lot of things right on that side of the ball to string big win totals together.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This has to be a make or break year for Jalen

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I know he's a CB, but to change subjects a bit, I still could see Rapp getting traded with all the safety depth they have now...if Scott can be a trusted starter.

So then that also opens up a little cap space for a guy like Bradbury even if its just a one yr deal. He will essentially be getting paid by the Giants, so he can be cheap for us and moving Rapp gives us a roster spot for the kids.

A team like the Eagles are desperate for S help. They traded away a lot of picks this weekend, leaving them nothing to fill the holes in their secondary and they have a lot of picks next yr.

I would take a mid rounder or even a later pick for him. 4th to 5th rounder preferably.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
If the Giants release Bradberry and he becomes an unrestricted fret agent, he’s going to get a lot of attention and significant money. Guessing $10-$12M average-per-year at a minimum.

Personally, I have been hoping the Rams would complete the Donald contract extension and create some short term cap relief; and then trade for Bradberry. Believe NY would have gotten more cap relief via trade.

Lost most of that hope after the Troy Hill acquisition.

dang

Legend
If the Giants release Bradberry and he becomes an unrestricted fret agent, he’s going to get a lot of attention and significant money. Guessing $10-$12M average-per-year at a minimum.

Personally, I have been hoping the Rams would complete the Donald contract extension and create some short term cap relief; and then trade for Bradberry. Believe NY would have gotten more cap relief via trade.

Lost most of that hope after the Troy Hill acquisition.
Prefer the Rams wait for the next big Edge opportunity.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, if they have one big salary move left in them (beyond OBJ, hopefully), I would prefer it go to an Edge rusher.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Yeah, that Hill trade pretty much put the brakes on a significant acquisition in Rams secondary, especially at CB.

Hill is on a 1 year leash which is just enough to give the youngsters time to sort things out. We may find by years end that we’re rather loaded at CB now.

I’m thinking (and hoping) though that Rams can sign a solid edge player soon. That would be the frosting on this offseason cake, imo.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Well, that may turn-out to be the direction the Rams will go.

I never expected Bradberry. Just was hoping for him. Not really even doing that now.

Got to see him a lot the past two years here in NYC; and think he is a really good corner.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Outside of Jadeveon Clowney, is there a good Edge out there?
Not at this moment. We're pretty weak opposite Floyd. Had we known Von was going to BUF, we could've been in on more.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Not at this moment. We're pretty weak opposite Floyd. Had we known Von was going to BUF, we could've been in on more.
Would have much preferred Von Miller but I don't think I would say 'weak',

Last year the Rams went into the season with Hollins, Lewis and Okoronkwo opposite Floyd. Right now, they have Hollins, Lewis and Garrett opposite Floyd.

I kind of liked that, after losing Miller, the Rams didn't just turn to the next-best-Edge. Had the Rams done so, they might not have added Allen Robinson and Bobby Wagner. I like the way the Rams' Management thinks a little out-of-the-box.