OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Yeah, they are a shit show over there. Thank goodness that's not our FO.
Well, it's a new Front Office. The prior FO was indeed a 'shit-show'.

Joe Schoen has yet to make any significant moves, so he has yet to make any mistakes.

Picking-up Jones' option would be a mistake IMO but Giants' fans do not expect that to happen.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Well, it's a new Front Office. The prior FO was indeed a 'shit-show'.

Joe Schoen has yet to make any significant moves, so he has yet to make any mistakes.

Picking-up Jones' option would be a mistake IMO but Giants' fans do not expect that to happen.
Yeah I hear you, the shit show comment is mostly referring to their CAP situation. I'm just happy our FO is smart enough to not have us in that same situation.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Yeah I hear you, the shit show comment is mostly referring to their CAP situation. I'm just happy our FO is smart enough to not have us in that same situation.
Agree. Dave Gettleman did a terrible job drafting and signing free agents.

Schoen inherited a terrible cap situation.

Like the Rams, the Giants have about $7M of cap space right now. Unlike the Rams, who don't draft until #104, the Giants have the 5th and 7th overall picks, and five in the top-81. The Rams need about $2M to sign their projected draft class, while the Giants need more than $16M.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Cr

Schoen inherited a terrible cap situation.

Like the Rams, the Giants have about $7M of cap space right now. Unlike the Rams, who don't draft until #104, the Giants have the 5th and 7th overall picks, and five in the top-81. The Rams need about $2M to sign their projected draft class, while the Giants need more than $16M.
Crazy.....I'd hate to be a Giants fan. Hopefully their mess leads us to have a chance at Bradberry lol

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I tend to side with Philly on this. Not because what they've been doing isn't sustainable, but rather because it's a copycat league that just blew itself up emulating the Rams.

As more and more teams bid on the vets and drive the price up when they're available the end result will be a return to draft capital being the priority.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gettleman was literally the polar opposite of Snead
DG refused to trade down, said he would never trade down. Could have parlayed the 1st rounders they had in to multiple picks, even if to drop a spot or 2.
Snead? Fuck them picks....
DG invested heavily in free agency and traded away assets, without earning any comp picks. Snead? Whaddya mean we only have 4 7th rounders, we need more!!
DG Stuck with QB who clearly wasnt progressing and let the only viable back up leave.
Snead? No "he's our QB right now" stuff in NY.....
The results speak for themselves

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Gettleman was literally the polar opposite of Snead
DG refused to trade down, said he would never trade down. Could have parlayed the 1st rounders they had in to multiple picks, even if to drop a spot or 2.
Snead? Fuck them picks....
The results speak for themselves
Agree ... almost entirely. Gettleman was horrible and arrogant-to-boot!

However, he did trade-down last year, with the Bears. From 11th overall to 20th, and added a 2022 #1.

That's how the Giants have the #7 overall, along with their #5 overall.

Wonder who Gettleman would have taken at #11 last year? After Chicago selected Justin Fields, the next two picks were Micah Parsons and Rashawn Slater. Gettleman took Kadraius Toney at #20.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree ... almost entirely. Gettleman was horrible and arrogant-to-boot!

However, he did trade-down last year, with the Bears. From 11th overall to 20th, and added a 2022 #1.

That's how the Giants have the #7 overall, along with their #5 overall.

Wonder who Gettleman would have taken at #11 last year? After Chicago selected Justin Fields, the next two picks were Micah Parsons and Rashawn Slater. Gettleman took Kadraius Toney at #20.
Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???
Lol

Tano

Legend
Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???
Lol
animal house dean GIF

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
FREE QUINN!!!

Wouldn't hurt my feeling AT ALL to see him come home...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I mentioned him awhile back but no one responded to my inquiry. Guess I should have added that my nuts were tingling? Hahaha
He has a base pay that's twice what we have in cap space. So unless we have a plan to add him financially there's really no point in speculating about him because we also need to sign our draft picks so really we have to triple the cap space we have right now to add Quinn.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
He has a base pay that's twice what we have in cap space. So unless we have a plan to add him financially there's really no point in speculating about him because we also need to sign our draft picks so really we have to triple the cap space we have right now to add Quinn.
Hey, hey, don't you throw logic my way dammit! My brain doesn't work that way, how dare you stress it that much you savage you!