OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

Man, his reliability is very tempting to bring back but seems like the Rams are happy with the top three as long as they are available. Questions is if Akers and Henderson are 100%. I know they are dressed at practice today but might just be on purpose since today is last day media can watch practice... don't want to let the Bills know who is still injured or not.

Just to be greedy I hope Michel remains available for a few weeks in case we need to make a call. This the time of year where some veterans stay unsigned until after week 1 when salaries become non guaranteed.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Man, his reliability is very tempting to bring back but seems like the Rams are happy with the top three as long as they are available. Questions is if Akers and Henderson are 100%. I know they are dressed at practice today but might just be on purpose since today is last day media can watch practice... don't want to let the Bills know who is still injured or not.

Just to be greedy I hope Michel remains available for a few weeks in case we need to make a call. This the time of year where some veterans stay unsigned until after week 1 when salaries become non guaranteed.

Hard to justify bringing back Michel when we have 1 healthy back in Akers/Hendo who already doesn't play special teams.

Psycho_X

Legend
Hard to justify bringing back Michel when we have 1 healthy back in Akers/Hendo who already doesn't play special teams.
Yeah, Michel is going to be one of those floating Vet players a team desperate for a healthy RB will probably pick up in a month. Hopefully it's not us this season. Would be wonderful to get a full season out of at least one RB for a change.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I thought Dixon's punts were great. I'm not sure how replacing him will improve our punt coverage from preseason.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Will New England trade or cut Isaiah Wynn before tomorrows deadline ?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
If Garoppolo remains in San Francisco, it seems awkward given that the Niners kept him away from the Team and Facilities all of Training Camp. Understand that he knows the system and play-book but Garoppolo has not been in any of the meeting rooms or at any practices. He's essentially been ostracized-from-the-team for the past four weeks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Garoppolo remains in San Francisco, it seems awkward given that the Niners kept him away from the Team and Facilities all of Training Camp. Understand that he knows the system and play-book but Garoppolo has not been in any of the meeting rooms or at any practices. He's essentially been ostracized-from-the-team for the past four weeks.
Best part? He got a no trade clause with the deal yeah they're worried about Trey for sure.

View: https://twitter.com/spotrac/status/1564367771395391488

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Boy the 9ers really look silly here.
It makes some sense to extend him, but after an offseason where they’ve been just shit talking him, and hoping someone qb was gonna get hurt they end up bowing down to this prick

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Not sure they bowed down. They dramatically cut his salary. Hell, they might just have more suitors to trade him to. I have no idea how they could retain him on the team, as he has not been part of the team since last season. I see him getting moved.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Comical they held him out of practice all training camp now he's the backup QB.