OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yes let's allow the judicial system to do its thing. Bad as it is I trust it more than popular opinion.
I don't have faith in our judicial system. It has failed me and its failed many others in the past. Some of the things allowed in court are a complete joke.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't have faith in our judicial system. It has failed me and its failed many others in the past. Some of the things allowed in court are a complete joke.
Me either. But when the alternative is modern day electronic lynch mobs I'll take my chances with it.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Smaller less populated counties usually have excellent judicial systems that serve all the people of the communities. These areas are very proud and happy with the system.

It's the larger more populated areas where the issues of failure are present.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Me either. But when the alternative is modern day electronic lynch mobs I'll take my chances with it.
In my own instance the guy who burglarized our house and several others was allowed roam free for two years, despite having served 5 years in State prison for burglary and fleeing. We had to see him at school functions all of that time.

Another area is when it comes to child abuse. It’s shameful how many children leave a hospital and are sent back with their parent(s), only to have them return a few weeks later with life altering injuries.

The system is too convoluted and complex despite hard evidence that should overrule the process, like the guy who robbed us having everything he stole from several people in his car and video of him using one of their credit cards at a gas station. Or like an injured 6 month old baby who obviously didn’t give herself brain damage, broken bones and bruises all over the body.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This world is jacked up and full of evil no one should have any doubts about that just by their own experiences. However, right and wrong are black and white and there is a plan laid out for how we should live out best lives in abundance even in this jacked up world.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I bet all the people that were super pissed we didn't draft him have had a change of heart and who can blame them.
I never cared who we drafted there however I wouldn't say super pissed. I'm more disturbed and saddened by it all. The young lady has had her view of the world completely fucked up by the actions of a young man or idiot in this case that has gone and possibly ruined his own life as well. I obviously feel way more for the young lady involved but it's truly a fucked up situation all the way around.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Gotta agree with you there. There are different levels of justice based on who you are, who you know, and how much money you have.

fearsomefour

Legend
In my own instance the guy who burglarized our house and several others was allowed roam free for two years, despite having served 5 years in State prison for burglary and fleeing. We had to see him at school functions all of that time.

Another area is when it comes to child abuse. It’s shameful how many children leave a hospital and are sent back with their parent(s), only to have them return a few weeks later with life altering injuries.

The system is too convoluted and complex despite hard evidence that should overrule the process, like the guy who robbed us having everything he stole from several people in his car and video of him using one of their credit cards at a gas station. Or like an injured 6 month old baby who obviously didn’t give herself brain damage, broken bones and bruises all over the body.
Good general rule of thumb, lawyers ruin everything eventually.

My experience with the justice system has been limited, thankfully.
The one real experience I had was not good.
To quote the Assistant DA explaining why they decided not charge someone who's reckless behavior cost a family member their life, "Oh....you think we base what cases we are going to pursue on what's right? Thats cute. Im sorry. Sadly, thats not how it works."

Judicial, press etc.
Fine with me if the entire thing was burnt to the ground.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Yes, I would not be shocked if the Rams start making moves today (later on the east coast) because they always seem to be a day ahead of everyone else.
Agree with this.

McVay did a remote press conference yesterday that's on the Rams' team-site in which Jourdan Rodrigue asked about the timing of cuts; and he replied that the team would be together on Monday, with Tuesday through Thursday being off-days; and stated that the cuts would be announced on Tuesday.

My guess (and remember, I am 26.4% accurate on uninformed guesses) is that there will be leaks and reports about some cuts later today (by Jourdan Rodrigue and a couple others), with the Rams officially releasing a full list on Tuesday.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis