OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This is not a trade or cut but I thought it was interesting.

9D50B857-38A3-4555-9787-80B00D6FE929.jpeg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
So $8.25M but I wonder if this is updated in real time or if now after the Hill option we're at $10M. What is Snead up to...

It's been at $8.2 mil for over a week, so anything new with Hill should boost our current CAP to $10.25 mil. jmo.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
If we don’t use that space this year, do we lose it or does it carry over to 2023?

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Greenard Sweat Quinn as a salary dump or some other edge that someone knows does no good for there team. And Obj.

And I've said it often but van is not a number 3 put him in GB for example he would kill it at at least he very least he a number 2 I feel Obj will come back mid season van will have built up even more equity of good play hopefully and we use him to acquire what we need fill his spot on with Obj let others develop and contribute that how I think that goes down if Obj is to come back.
As far as the money now. Could be an edge could be a guy I've mentioned plenty in Daryl Williams. There is no logical reason for him to be sitting there not a cancer not a me guy as far as I saw and highly rated didn't see anything about injury.

Obj contract you really don't need crazy money for the first year and it can be structured like Floyds contract was. There are options and the cap should go up a ton next year and honestly does anyone really worry about the Rams and cap anymore at least this front office.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
As much as I love Odell in this offense... If the Rams make that deadline move I hope it is for edge. Edge is the one position where we're not up to snuff for a contender, specifically on that blindside.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
It's been at $8.2 mil for over a week, so anything new with Hill should boost our current CAP to $10.25 mil. jmo.
Primed & ready Just In Case Break Glass EMERGENCY :emergency: $$$ to sign retired Andrew Whitworth due to injuries in the Offensive Line.