OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Raiders let Kenyan Drake go and will take a cap hit this year and next.
I wonder if he is just not the same after his injury last year. He seemed to be servicable still
He got beat out by Ameer Abdullah, I don't know that there's anything left in the tank for Drake at all.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would not be shocked if the Cowboys brought in Cameron Dicker or signed another veteran Kicker as I can't see them starting the season with the inconsistent Brett Maher.
Maher wasn't bad last year for the Saints. Not much of a leg but he wasn't bad. I think about half the teams in the league are always looking for a kicker and/or punter. Hell I think the Jags just cut the only guy in camp.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I would not be shocked if the Cowboys brought in Cameron Dicker or signed another veteran Kicker as I can't see them starting the season with the inconsistent Brett Maher.
I did not realize that they didn't have Zuerlien any longer

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah man. They're gonna regret signing that QB to top money. I can't believe they are even considering it. Draft a running QB every year for Roman to have a stable of those dudes. Stock them like RBs. And put that saved money into your defense, OL, and scoring weapons.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Pay Lamar Jackson. Baltimore loves him and he has command of the team. He hasn’t been hurt so it’s not fair to compare him to other injured QBs. They drafted him so they knew what they were getting into. If anything, sign him to a short 3 year deal, but he deserves at least $35M per year guaranteed .

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Pay Lamar Jackson. Baltimore loves him and he has command of the team. He hasn’t been hurt so it’s not fair to compare him to other injured QBs. They drafted him so they knew what they were getting into. If anything, sign him to a short 3 year deal, but he deserves at least $35M per year guaranteed .
No major injuries, but he missed 4 games last season.
Bulked up this year, so we'll see what that does. If he wants Watson money? Pass. If he's reasonable, pay him.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He has had 1 year of 3 basically with a QBR above 70. Although he can be an electric runner.

He actually missed 5 games last year and part of one where he was injured.

He is not someone I would sign to that kind of contract. I’d let some low level team who is desperate sign him and move on.

Tano

Legend
He has had 1 year of 3 basically with a QBR above 70. Although he can be an electric runner.

He is not someone I would sign to that kind of contract. I’d let some low level team who is desperate sign him and move on.
I have seen him be completely neutralized in the playoffs due to his play style.

He is NOT a QB that can win a Super Bowl without a complete team around him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah man. They're gonna regret signing that QB to top money. I can't believe they are even considering it. Draft a running QB every year for Roman to have a stable of those dudes. Stock them like RBs. And put that saved money into your defense, OL, and scoring weapons.
I wouldn’t do it. If a team signs someone to a huge contract they should be a sure thing, with no glaring questions or holes in their game. Jamal Adams is one example. Gurley with his knee history is another. Lamar has a hole in his game as a QB. He’s not a good pocket passer.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

But who is going to replace Lamar? Baltimore is all in on the running qb system. Their backup qb is a running qb, who almost beat us last year btw, so they would have to blow up their entire offense to find a pocket qb and switch systems. They can become a low level team if they do that.

They have to pay him what he's worth to that team. Last year, they lost all of their RBs in the preseason and was pickup guys off the street. Their offense was him, Hollywood Brown and Mark Andrews lol. He needs better weapons to throw to.

Even now, many widely consider him a top 15 qb and a lot have him in the top 10. He should be paid accordingly.