OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
The rumors... and I emphasize the word rumors so take with a grain of salt... is that Tom Brady had to take time off because his wife is threatening to divorce him over unretiring and breaking a promise. Seems very gossipy at this point so probably BS but would be an interesting turn of events.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The rumors... and I emphasize the word rumors so take with a grain of salt... is that Tom Brady had to take time off because his wife is threatening to divorce him over unretiring and breaking a promise. Seems very gossipy at this point so probably BS but would be an interesting turn of events.
It’s would be more believable if this wasn’t a pre-planned absence.

Psycho_X

Legend
It’s would be more believable if this wasn’t a pre-planned absence.
Yeah idk, is it preplanned or that's just what they are saying? Seems to be trending in the internet world suddenly but haven't found a reliable source yet who's willing to put their neck out and say it lol. /shrug I'm sure nothing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah was about to say at least the Chargers didn't trade a boatload of premium picks and then overpay for an oft injured safety. Makes me smile every time I think about it.
No but they paid even more for a guy that's hurt more often

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah idk, is it preplanned or that's just what they are saying? Seems to be trending in the internet world suddenly but haven't found a reliable source yet who's willing to put their neck out and say it lol. /shrug I'm sure nothing.
Some here said it was planned before camp. Another possibility is his mother is very ill. Maybe he went to say his goodbyes since it will be difficult to do during the season.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Big money for a safety is insane in the modern game. It’s become one of the easiest replaceable positions imo.
Well.. will we be saying that in 2 years when Ramsey is taking most of his snaps there?

James’ talent and position isn’t the issue for me, it’s his injury history.

Dude is a freak, though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well.. will we be saying that in 2 years when Ramsey is taking most of his snaps there?

James’ talent and position isn’t the issue for me, it’s his injury history.

Dude is a freak, though.
If hypothetically he's moved to a safety in two years, which is far from an uncertainty, he'll be approaching the end of his contract. His contract is set up so that in 2024 and 25 he has relatively minimal guaranteed money and they'll deal with it then. If in two years one of the best corners in the game regresses so badly we have to move him to safety.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Or it could be that Miami was a huge part of playing longer and Giselle didn’t want to spend more time here in Tampa as opposed to Miami which is closer to her world of international modeling/fashion

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

42015686.jpg

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
If hypothetically he's moved to a safety in two years, which is far from an uncertainty, he'll be approaching the end of his contract. His contract is set up so that in 2024 and 25 he has relatively minimal guaranteed money and they'll deal with it then. If in two years one of the best corners in the game regresses so badly we have to move him to safety.
Yep.

There is plenty of thought out there that he could easily move to safety, and be very, very effective for a few years because of his size and smarts.

It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep.

There is plenty of thought out there that he could easily move to safety, and be very, very effective for a few years because of his size and smarts.

It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.
In the next two years one of if not the best CB in the game will regress so badly we have to move him to Safety. This is your worry? Ok good luck with that.