OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Even with the weakness of that division Rivera feels like a dead coach walking. He's up high on that first coach to get axed list.

Tano

Legend
Even with the weakness of that division Rivera feels like a dead coach walking. He's up high on that first coach to get axed list.
My friend at work absolutely hates Rivera. He has never hated a Redskin coach before. Might not have liked them as the coach but never hated.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
It's a dumpster fire organization and he's much more than just the coach right now.. he's the only real public face for the team right now. That alone will probably buy him time while the Snyder shit storm continues.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My friend at work absolutely hates Rivera. He has never hated a Redskin coach before. Might not have liked them as the coach but never hated.
I don't usually get to the hate level with a coach. Last time that happened was probably Brooks. Rivera is by all accounts a great dude, I just don't think he's a particularly good HC.

What you need to tell your friend is to use his hate on the owner. Then pick a new team because who has time to root for a team with a pos owner, that's a recipe for pain and suffering as we know well from the Georgia days.

Tano

Legend
I don't usually get to the hate level with a coach. Last time that happened was probably Brooks. Rivera is by all accounts a great dude, I just don't think he's a particularly good HC.

What you need to tell your friend is to use his hate on the owner. Then pick a new team because who has time to root for a team with a pos owner, that's a recipe for pain and suffering as we know well from the Georgia days.
The reason he hates Rivera is not because he is a bad coach or anything.

He just feels Rivera is scum and was part of the coverup at the Redskin organization.

I haven't followed it too closely but he has.

He tends to overreact on some stuff so there is that.

Tano

Legend
I lived there for about 6 months. I decided I wasn’t a city type and moved near home
I lived in LA for 40 years and didn't really have a problem with city living just the many morons who live there.

Chicago, on the other hand, is just a crappy city.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dislike everything Chicago, except for the deep dish pizza. :woozy2:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I lived in LA for 40 years and didn't really have a problem with city living just the many morons who live there.

Chicago, on the other hand, is just a crappy city.

The difference between L.A. and most other big cities is that half the people here have come from out of state.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's a dumpster fire organization and he's much more than just the coach right now.. he's the only real public face for the team right now. That alone will probably buy him time while the Snyder shit storm continues.
Supposedly Snyder is in hiding living on his yacht in another country

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The difference between L.A. and most other big cities is that half the people here have come from out of state.
I disliked the native Chicagoites very much. There was a blatant fake vibe to them. They always try to impress and lay on the BS as if people have no idea. I won’t miss that crowd.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I disliked the native Chicagoites very much. There was a blatant fake vibe to them. They always try to impress and lay on the BS as if people have no idea. I won’t miss that crowd.

That town must have changed a lot in the last 25-30 years. During the late 80's, early 90's I traveled to Chicago pretty regularly, and I loved the music scene along Rush & Division, and unlike L.A. where everyone dresses casual 24-7, working Chicagoans dressed with real class, and the nightlife was quite impressive. Now I'm sure weather was the big influence on how they dressed, and that weather during the winter is something I never want to experience again, but the way the city lit up around the Christmas season does leave a nice memory.
Unfortunately, the crime I've been reading about in Chicago over the last decade plus leaves me with zero interest in returning.