OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
I'd call them and offer Henderson straight up. When they laugh sweeten the deal a bit with Hendy plus a pick and hope they just want to get rid of the headache with Hunt.

If they do bite I'd happily go into the season with a RB room of Akers > Hunt > Williams > Funk. I'd feel ten times better about that group. Hunt would toe the line in the Rams culture for the title defense run and they'd have real insurance for Akers missing time.
One of the reasons for trading Hunt is they are stacked at RB. They don’t need Henderson.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
One of the reasons for trading Hunt is they are stacked at RB. They don’t need Henderson.
Yeah I agree with you there in that the Browns backfield is stacked so Hendo might not be enough nor wanted in a trade. However if the Browns simply want draft picks, we could trade Hendo to another team for picks in an attempt to sweeten the pot per se. Never hurts to try if that's the move the Rams want to make.

socalmab

UDFA
Want no part of Hunt, he is talented but that video was ugly, would feel dirty rooting for a team with that type of individual on it

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Recent training camp update has an interesting note on the opening game matchup Bills:

13) If you are looking for a fly in Buffalo's Super Bowl ointment, cornerback depth has been a concern throughout August, according to Joe Buscaglia of The Athletic. Tre'Davious White is coming off a torn ACL, first-round pick Kaiir Elam has reportedly looked like a rookie and veteran Dane Jackson has been uneven.

And I wrote the above paragraph before Elam was picked on during the team's scrimmage Friday. By Sunday, Elam and sixth-round rookie Christian Benford were splitting snaps with the starters opposite Jackson. The cornerback group is under a particularly bright spotlight with safety Jordan Poyer currently out with an elbow injury and the Rams up first on the regular-season docket.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Recent training camp update has an interesting note on the opening game matchup Bills:

13) If you are looking for a fly in Buffalo's Super Bowl ointment, cornerback depth has been a concern throughout August, according to Joe Buscaglia of The Athletic. Tre'Davious White is coming off a torn ACL, first-round pick Kaiir Elam has reportedly looked like a rookie and veteran Dane Jackson has been uneven.

And I wrote the above paragraph before Elam was picked on during the team's scrimmage Friday. By Sunday, Elam and sixth-round rookie Christian Benford were splitting snaps with the starters opposite Jackson. The cornerback group is under a particularly bright spotlight with safety Jordan Poyer currently out with an elbow injury and the Rams up first on the regular-season docket.
So how exactly did they fix their defense? Adding Miller won’t help much with a bad defensive backfield.

Psycho_X

Legend

Kupp and Robinson going to eat them alive if this stays relevant. Actually might be a good coming out party for Tutu as Bills will probably put as many guys as possible on those two to compensate.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
So how exactly did they fix their defense? Adding Miller won’t help much with a bad defensive backfield.
Not so sure. The Rams CBs behind Ramsey - heck, the entire secondary - were pretty under whelming for much of last year. They did tighten up come playoff time. Long Jr. in particular really stepped up his game, and Williams' form definitely improved too. If the CBs are struggling, adding as pass rush will help out a lot.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Not so sure. The Rams CBs behind Ramsey - heck, the entire secondary - were pretty under whelming for much of last year. They did tighten up come playoff time. Long Jr. in particular really stepped up his game, and Williams' form definitely improved too. If the CBs are struggling, adding as pass rush will help out a lot.
It took bringing in a future HOF corner to get them playing better in games. Maybe the Bills will coax Ed Reed out of retirement?:laugh4:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I agree btw. I thought that the Rams DBs were going to be the downfall of the team.

Even with Miller I don’t think the Bills pass rush will be as good as the Rams.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Kupp and Robinson going to eat them alive if this stays relevant. Actually might be a good coming out party for Tutu as Bills will probably put as many guys as possible on those two to compensate.
No doubt. Buffalo's defense is going to need to get quick pressure on 9.