OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Screenshot_20220807-085931.png

I'd be down to get this guy on our squad as he's a beast of a running back. We could trade Hendo and get something in return. However, it'd probably be a 1 year thing with Hunt depending on his contract demands.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I hope this year is fucking hell for Brady.

Shit he pulled in the offseason to get rid of Arians and trying to get to Miami? I hope he gets pummeled and looks completely pedestrian.
Hell yeah! I hope the back of Brady's jersey is unreadable after every game!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View attachment 55633

I'd be down to get this guy on our squad as he's a beast of a running back. We could trade Hendo and get something in return. However, it'd probably be a 1 year thing with Hunt depending on his contract demands.
Guy wants a big contract and we're going to trade for him? Yeah can't see it but who knows we've all been wrong before.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Guy wants a big contract and we're going to trade for him? Yeah can't see it but who knows we've all been wrong before.
Not saying we'd trade for him (yes I could also be wrong there too) but swapping him out with Hendo just for this season would upgrade our RB room. Hendo just an injury waiting to happen and Cam seems to get nicked up all the time too.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I imagine the plan would be to add him for this year's run. Nothing more. Let him leave in FA and take whatever comp pick he can garner.

But yeah I don't think this is likely due to fitting him under the cap, as well as McVay's focus on his receiving weapons. That's the priority and Odell is still a guy McVay wants.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Hendo had almost twice as many carries and was healthier than Hunt last year (13 v 8 games played - not including playoffs). Dude is also demanding an extension. Not to mention he’s a POS. But ok… smh

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hunt is definitely a pos. But he is a stud on the field. Henderson is not remotely comparable even when healthy.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Hendo had almost twice as many carries and was healthier than Hunt last year (13 v 8 games played - not including playoffs). Dude is also demanding an extension. Not to mention he’s a POS. But ok… smh
Hunt has missed 17 games since 2019. Henderson has missed 9 games. Their rushing stats are pretty-even.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Hunt has missed 17 games since 2019. Henderson has missed 9 games. Their rushing stats are pretty-even.
Gotta agree to disagree there. If we put Hendo on the market and the Chiefs made Hunt available at the same time, I know most teams would go after Hunt. Hunt to me is just way better than Hendo at this moment. With that added, please know I'm not saying this will happen as my balls are not currently tingling.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Gotta agree to disagree there. If we put Hendo on the market and the Chiefs made Hunt available at the same time, I know most teams would go after Hunt. Hunt to me is just way better than Hendo at this moment. With that added, please know I'm not saying this will happen as my balls are not currently tingling.
I don’t know that I could go with way better.
Henderson has some juice… and I’m going to play up how huge he came up in the Super Bowl at critical moments.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think you mean the Browns.

Not really saying who I think is better ... would probably say Hunt.

On the durability point, was just pointing-out that Hunt has missed almost twice as many games since 2019. On the rushing stats comparison, just pointing-out that their numbers over the past three years are almost identical.

Another point on Hunt. He may want a contract right now because he sees himself as a #1-back. He may not be an ideal teammate on the Rams where he might not be any more than a 1B to Akers.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Just asking, but are you guys figuring in that hunt missed time due to suspension?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Harris was on the sideline today, was working with trainer.
Think they said it was a groin and they’re being cautious about it. I think the Rams want to big boy the DBs this year…

Kupp 6’2”
Allen Robinson 6’3”
Van Jefferson 6’1”
Brent Skowronek 6’3”
Jacob Harris 6’5”

With Tutu Atwell being the smaller, quick guy

Every last one of those guys has a very large catch radius and can “Moss” defenders

Honestly, if Harris can keep his body right, he’s got all the measurables to be ridiculous

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

On the durability point, was just pointing-out that Hunt has missed almost twice as many games since 2019. On the rushing stats comparison, just pointing-out that their numbers over the past three years are almost identical.

Another point on Hunt. He may want a contract right now because he sees himself as a #1-back. He may not be an ideal teammate on the Rams where he might not be any more than a 1B to Akers.

I get your point.

Remember that Hunt was on the Chiefs before the Browns, so maybe it was to highlight him being available at his peak?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

Hahaha I just noticed that mistake. I just figured if the Rams want an upgrade, Hunt could be one. Whether we keep Hendo or Hunt, either one would probably be gone at the end of the season. We could tempt Hunt into playing for the champs and building his value even higher since the salary cap will go up again. Not saying he'll bite, but the possibility is there. Still think it's unlikely and just like to discuss any FA possibility, no matter how remote of a chance it may be.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I get your point.

Remember that Hunt was on the Chiefs before the Browns, so maybe it was to highlight him being available at his peak?
Well if I did that, I did it without knowing lol....nah but I meant the Browns. However you bring up a good point that Hunt was an absolute stud when he was the focal point for the Chiefs. There's a reason the Browns want to keep Hunt if possible, he's a helluva starter backing up one of the best RBs in the league.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I don’t know that I could go with way better.
Henderson has some juice… and I’m going to play up how huge he came up in the Super Bowl at critical moments.
I know it's hard to say for sure he's much better as it's hard to compare them when Hunt has never been in our offensive system. I think Hunt would be explosive in our offense and not only has the juice but is shifty and great at breaking tackles too. This is the rankings from PFF for most elusive backs of 2021. This guy still has it.

Screenshot_20220807-142639.png

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd call them and offer Henderson straight up. When they laugh sweeten the deal a bit with Hendy plus a pick and hope they just want to get rid of the headache with Hunt.

If they do bite I'd happily go into the season with a RB room of Akers > Hunt > Williams > Funk. I'd feel ten times better about that group. Hunt would toe the line in the Rams culture for the title defense run and they'd have real insurance for Akers missing time.