OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the 49’ers are more of a threat if they keep Jimmy. There is too much smoke with Lance. I don’t think he’s ready.
Best thing for the franchise is to wait for a starter to get hurt, which seemingly happens every year.....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess you're arguing for the sake of arguing? Alrighty then.
I'll let my friend know that you think he's wrong. Surely a guy who lives in San Fran, has season tickets and was fortunate enough to see 2 SB wins couldnt possibly have a pulse on things. Lol
I'm not arguing I'm saying that yes some fans are saying what you are. Some are saying they anticipated him being exactly where he's at. Fans have differing views timelines and memories. Only thing we haven't heard at least that I've seen is the team come out and say he's behind schedule though again we don't know if they even would say that if they were trying to trade him. Which we don't know that they are just that they gave his agent permission to seek a trade, which kind of says they aren't trying to trade him or that they were unsuccessful. All we can see is his rehab is apparently on schedule and he's still a Niner. That's all we know well that and the team gave his people permission to shop him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best thing for the franchise is to wait for a starter to get hurt, which seemingly happens every year.....
100% the best option for the team do the Sam Bradford wait and hope there's another unfortunate Teddy Bridgewater injury.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Explosion Reaction GIF

:D

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not arguing I'm saying that yes some fans are saying what you are. Some are saying they anticipated him being exactly where he's at. Fans have differing views timelines and memories. Only thing we haven't heard at least that I've seen is the team come out and say he's behind schedule though again we don't know if they even would say that if they were trying to trade him. Which we don't know that they are just that they gave his agent permission to seek a trade, which kind of says they aren't trying to trade him or that they were unsuccessful. All we can see is his rehab is apparently on schedule and he's still a Niner. That's all we know well that and the team gave his people permission to shop him.
Niner fans, fuck em all!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
He can stop adding people now lol. But sucks about Howard. That guy just can't stay healthy. Which is one reason we cut him and resigned cheaper.
Maybe June 8th release of ILB'er Tavin Howard after the Rams assigned a 1 year $2.54 million tender on March 16th, 2022 March FA'cy has become a bit clear now. TH might have been dealing with an ongoing groin injury. TH then resigned for just under $900K.

TH was drafted in 2018 by the Rams over those 4 yrs TH only was healthy enough to take 200 snaps with this Rams defense. TH did start 2 regular season games last yr. TH is a prime example of an injury-prone player.

The ILB'er unit is now considerably beefed up for the 2022 season with defenders Wagner/ Jones/ Rapp along with healthy Christian Rozeboom & rookies Jake Hummer & Anthony Hines.....the road to remaining a Ram will be the hardest yet for often injured TH. Add in the fact that the highly versatile OLB Justin Hollins has shown the ability to play both inside & outside when called upon....makes the task for TH even more difficult.

However, when TH is able to take the field he does make plays!

Last edited:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor