OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hate to see a career ended by injury, just hope he can enjoy a full life before things got too bad. More info below too didn't watch that clip so it may be in it.

View: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1551993459933954049

I was snooping Seahawks forums and they’ve been predicting this for months. I think the writing was on the wall.

Here is hoping he can heal up and have a great life. He earned $9.5 million LINK, but I am sure he was projecting more for himself.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was snooping Seahawks forums and they’ve been predicting this for months. I think the writing was on the wall.

Here is hoping he can heal up and have a great life. He earned $9.5 million LINK, but I am sure he was projecting more for himself.
This is a good thing. He's hurt way too much but when that dude is healthy the Seahawks are tough.

Unfortunately they drafted a young back with a power run style, so the Rams are gonna need to handle it. Good thing is they shouldn't have too much else to worry about given the Seahawks QB situation. :part:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just sign Ford prior to the 9ers matchup week 4 for scouting. I'm sure he'll have plenty to say. :laugh1:

Psycho_X

Legend
Dee Ford is done, dude has barely stepped onto a football field for three years now due to severe back problems. Sucks for him but love the Whiners wasted a bunch of money and a second round pick on him at least.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dee Ford is done, dude has barely stepped onto a football field for three years now due to severe back problems. Sucks for him but love the Whiners wasted a bunch of money and a second round pick on him at least.
A guy who's most famous contribution is a dumbbell offsides penalty, what a shocker

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Never want to see anyone get injured but could Tampa be anymore lucky Julio is on thing jury out but they lose Jensen and JC Tretter sitting rt there. Shocking to me nobody picked him up. Did he fall off a cliff last year or something???

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never want to see anyone get injured but could Tampa be anymore lucky Julio is on thing jury out but they lose Jensen and JC Tretter sitting rt there. Shocking to me nobody picked him up. Did he fall off a cliff last year or something???
I've read a lot from people that cover the Browns where Tretter hasn't been healthy for a couple of years in spite of playing ever game. There seems to be a lot of wear and tear on his legs especially his knees. He was one of those guys that really only practiced once a week at most just in an effort to keep him healthy. He was good when on the field but there seem to be questions about how long he can stay healthy and keep doing this. They year before he went to Cleveland IIRC he was only able to play 5 or 6 games for a good Packers team before leaving in free agency. He's 31 and while good has these health questions which seems to be why he's still a free agent.