OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is Leonard ready for camp?

pizza friend GIF
Q5ykD5c.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
:laugh4:

Shannon Sharpe Calls Leonard Fournette 'Leonard Baguette' in Response to Weight Issue Reports​

"Leonard Baguette"

This needs to be our next AUTO CORRECT !!!

I know my brain has permanently installed it already.

LOLOLOLOL

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Debo’s trainer posted with Deebo (I dunno which social media) “we about to get paid”

The inference is that they’re very close on a contract… which also means Jimmy G is likely about to be on the move… Cowherd had a segment about it, but I don’t put any stock into his speculated destinations… still, if Deebo’s getting paid, that means we should hear about Jimmy G shortly

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Terrible trade plus it doesn't fit the MO. He's got 2 years left on his contract with 13-14 million base yearly. Hard pass for me.

A worse speculation I've seen floating around is that due to BB's PED suspension that the Rams are interested in Suh...

I can't even call that a rumor... it's just a no. We have Gaines and A'Shawn Robinson who've played outstanding and A'Shawn Robinson had the best run D of any DL in the playoffs at something like 94 per PFF, iirc.

Why would they need Suh, an expensive FA to replace a 2nd year backup???

Just makes no sense... Rams are saving money to ensure they can sign OBJ as soon as they can, but also leaving open the opportunity to sign someone else just in case (God forbid) there's a significant injury that has to be addressed.

No way we're adding a DL... at best we might add an OLB or CB if we can get them on the cheap...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ouch! And double ouch that they'd rather have Rosen than trade for Jimmy G to back up Jacoby when Watson gets suspended.
Well, it wont cost them a draft pick(s) and 25 mill either...
A friend of mine who's a niner fan says that word has it that Jimmy G's shoulder is still a big concern, and his recoup is taking longer than expected. I guess there is some dissension on the team about it too that JG might be stalling on it also so they either cant trade him or have to release him

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A friend of mine who's a niner fan says that word has it that Jimmy G's shoulder is still a big concern, and his recoup is taking longer than expected. I guess there is some dissension on the team about it too that JG might be stalling on it also so they either cant trade him or have to release him
Strange on his rehab because word I heard is he's rehabbing well and should be ready soon like 3 weeks to start throwing soon.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah, some fans in their forum think he's intentionally stalling. Something about the rules that say teams can't cut a guy with an injury without paying him. If teams think he won't pass a physical they definitely wouldn't be interested in a trade. They're in a position where they might have to cut him and pay a portion of his salary. Then go with an inexperienced quarterback.

If I was a 49er fan I wouldn't be oozing any confidence going into the season. The one thing they have going for them is they have two weak teams to start the season.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Strange on his rehab because word I heard is he's rehabbing well and should be ready soon like 3 weeks to start throwing soon.
I'm just going off what a niner fan was saying. He had made it out that they thought he was going to be throwing before training camp, and while he's progressing now, he should be already throwing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the 49’ers are more of a threat if they keep Jimmy. There is too much smoke with Lance. I don’t think he’s ready.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just going off what a niner fan was saying. He had made it out that they thought he was going to be throwing before training camp, and while he's progressing now, he should be already throwing.
So am i going off niner fans.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So am i going off niner fans.
Seems like he had a point, this was right after the surgery
"Jimmy Garoppolo had successful shoulder surgery on Tuesday, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported. The plan is for Garoppolo to be throwing well ahead of training camp, per Garafolo.
The main question now is where Garoppolo will be throwing. The quarterback is expected to be traded at some point this offseason, though his shoulder operation complicates matters when it comes to potential compensation and fit."
SNIP
"Garoppolo's surgery clouds his viability to a degree. If he's healthy and capably throwing by the time training camp arrives, he's still a legitimate option for teams in the market. If he experiences a setback, that changes matters, at least in terms of what teams would be willing to give up to acquire him.
Timing also matters, of course. Without complete clarity on Garoppolo's timeline and ability to throw without discomfort, it might take longer for a trade to materialize. Perhaps instead of a deal coming in March, it could come in June."

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like he had a point, this was right after the surgery
"Jimmy Garoppolo had successful shoulder surgery on Tuesday, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported. The plan is for Garoppolo to be throwing well ahead of training camp, per Garafolo.
The main question now is where Garoppolo will be throwing. The quarterback is expected to be traded at some point this offseason, though his shoulder operation complicates matters when it comes to potential compensation and fit."
SNIP
"Garoppolo's surgery clouds his viability to a degree. If he's healthy and capably throwing by the time training camp arrives, he's still a legitimate option for teams in the market. If he experiences a setback, that changes matters, at least in terms of what teams would be willing to give up to acquire him.
Timing also matters, of course. Without complete clarity on Garoppolo's timeline and ability to throw without discomfort, it might take longer for a trade to materialize. Perhaps instead of a deal coming in March, it could come in June."

"He's progressing well and on schedule," Yee responded. "We're optimistic about the upcoming season. Over the weekend, a report came out that asserted that I had spoken to a media member about his future, but the report was false."

Everybody has a story about it. This from his agent says it's on schedule.

That says the same thing that he's not yet throwing but is on schedule to start throwing in the next few weeks and this is almost 4 weeks ago.

On track to be fully cleared by mid August in three weeks. These all make it sound like this was the schedule. Most reports from April say he'd be throwing at the earliest on the 4th of July. Again everybody has a different take on it especially fans.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On track to be fully cleared by mid August in three weeks. These all make it sound like this was the schedule. Most reports from April say he'd be throwing at the earliest on the 4th of July. Again everybody has a different take on it especially fans.
I guess you're arguing for the sake of arguing? Alrighty then.
I'll let my friend know that you think he's wrong. Surely a guy who lives in San Fran, has season tickets and was fortunate enough to see 2 SB wins couldnt possibly have a pulse on things. Lol