OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I've read a lot from people that cover the Browns where Tretter hasn't been healthy for a couple of years in spite of playing ever game. There seems to be a lot of wear and tear on his legs especially his knees. He was one of those guys that really only practiced once a week at most just in an effort to keep him healthy. He was good when on the field but there seem to be questions about how long he can stay healthy and keep doing this. They year before he went to Cleveland IIRC he was only able to play 5 or 6 games for a good Packers team before leaving in free agency. He's 31 and while good has these health questions which seems to be why he's still a free agent.

But what if he gets on the TB12 diet and regimen then he just won't die and be rejuvenated!!!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Kerrigan can't carry my jock in earnings.
~ Sam Bradford

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't root for Jenson to get injured, but that makes three starting Oline from last year for the Buccs, gone. I want Brady to get get rag dolled every game until he thinks with every sack, "I'm too old for this shyte."

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saints gonna take that division. Watch.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thomas,Olave,Laundry,Kamara I know Winston is inconsistent but it would be hard to f#%* that up
If Thomas comes back to his old self, looks ok running without pads or tackling so far though. And who knows the extent of the punishment that Kamara will get soon. But yes they've got talent on offense around an inconsistent QB. IMO head coach is the problem and the loss of Armstead.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thomas,Olave,Laundry,Kamara I know Winston is inconsistent but it would be hard to f#%* that up
Yep. The talent speaks there. They were on their way to the playoffs last year when Winston got hurt and after their offense fell to pieces the defense still only allowed 19.7 ppg by end of season. Finishing under 20 ppg is enormously difficult in this league, particularly when your offense is only putting up 21.7 with a 35% success rate on third down.

Most of the talking heads in the media can't get past the stigma of the previous season and it's why they can't see the churn ahead. Looking at the Saints they're a team everyone automatically overlooks because Asshole Face is gone and they were bad last year. But they kept their long time OC which is critical here when you're using a QB who is a gunslinger. And Dennis Allen is a fine coach. Not sure if he's head coach material but he's got a good chance to be in the playoffs this year and we'll see what he's got.

If Winston fucks this season up he's going to be a backup the remainder of his career. This is his shot IMO.

Last edited:

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Thomas,Olave,Landry,Kamara I know Winston is inconsistent but it would be hard to f#%* that up
Not really hard.
No Armstead, no Payton, Thomas hasn’t played in forever, Olave is a Rookie and Kamara was objectively bad last season.

This ain’t the same Saints O.