OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shit owner gonna shit owner.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giphy.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Harbaugh to the Raiders would be huge. He's a good coach and would make them matter in that division.

Interesting to see how the Broncos play this with Fangio in conjunction with the Raiders making that hire too. I think Fangio is a DC. And it's possible that he ends up on Harbaugh's staff in Vegas if he's the hire. New start has a lot going for it for a DC licking his wounds from the Denver experience.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dan Quinn. Un-fucking-believable. That guy must give the owners handies during interviews or something.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dan Quinn. Un-fucking-believable. That guy must give the owners handies during interviews or something.
After terrible offense and no direction at QB with the last 2 coaches they're going to go with another failed DC as their next HC? They deserve last place if they do that.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I would LOVE Fangio as DC.

Morris is heating up on me, though.
Fangio will join Harbaugh in Las Vegas & the Broncos would be stupid to hire Dan Quinn. They have hired back to back defensive coaches in Vance Joseph & Vic Fangio, the time is now for an offensive coach and Kellen Moore would be the perfect hire plus he knows that area too.