OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would LOVE Fangio as DC.

Morris is heating up on me, though.
We aren't changing DC unless Morris gets a HC job, sorry I know a lot of people can't stand him in that role but does anybody honestly think McVay will fire his friend?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
consider the source.

Reports from Bronco's fans is he's the most in the know reporter for their team there is. For most stuff I don't pay attention to him but for them there's no better source per their fans. It's like Silver was for Fisher and the Rams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

jjab360

Legend
I honestly don't think Morris is getting fired, so unless he gets a HC gig I doubt this is a thing

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So much for Fangio being safe :D

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Our defense is statistically top ten. If we go on a deep playoff run Morris is going nowhere. Chances are he's going nowhere anyway. I hope Fangio doesn't become DC for one of our rivals. I also hope Morris can figure out how to defend a team today that has owned us the last few years. If not, there won't be a lot of confidence going into the playoffs.

Q729

Legend
Damn. I guess that makes sense since their season is already done.

swmizzou83

Starter
Good. Now hopefully Lock can be put in a situation that isn't so damn toxic and will get a fair chance to succeed