OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pederson is a strong hire on paper but personally I'm not a fan of the dude. I just feel like Reich was the soul of that Eagles staff, him and the DC who had a great season and playoffs that year. Their defense was nasty.

Good thing is he will get that young QB steeped in a scheme that always includes hot offensive minds. So even if he doesn't work out, well, then you just hire one of McVay's staff I guess. :laugh4:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Pederson is a strong hire on paper but personally I'm not a fan of the dude. I just feel like Reich was the soul of that Eagles staff, him and the DC who had a great season and playoffs that year. Their defense was nasty.

Good thing is he will get that young QB steeped in a scheme that always includes hot offensive minds. So even if he doesn't work out, well, then you just hire one of McVay's staff I guess. :laugh4:
IDK, I like the hire and I'm a huge fan of Frank Reich even before he was a coach. Pederson worked under Andy Reid and you have to give him some credit with the Eagles, I mean he hired Reich & Jim Schwartz so you have to give him credit for that and maybe he hires two top coordinators again and BTW Schwartz is available.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh I know all about Pederson's history Den. I just don't like the guy. Not sure what it is. On paper, fine hire. In truth, we will see.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Oh I know all about Pederson's history Den. I just don't like the guy. Not sure what it is. On paper, fine hire. In truth, we will see.
I get it, I thought Zach Taylor was not a good hire, I mean Taylor was only an OC for one year at the University of Cincinnati and all he did was get his HC fired (Tommy Tuberville), but a great QB can make everyone look smart.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I didn't think much of the Taylor hire either.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lynn's a nice experienced add to the 9ers. Those fucks.

I'm not a huge fan of Bradley or anything but he's at least on par with Eberflus who IMO had more talent in Indy than what showed at times. I figure they're a playoff team next year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He didn’t do much without Frank Reich and I don’t like his personality. It’s just my perception but I agree with you.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I wonder what Lynn is thinking here. He’s a pretty accomplished coach to be talking a position that is not Offensive coordinator. It seems like a good hire for Shanahan but a step back for Lynn.
I feel like he’s there to offset Shanny being such an asshole.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder what Lynn is thinking here. He’s a pretty accomplished coach to be talking a position that is not Offensive coordinator. It seems like a good hire for Shanahan but a step back for Lynn.

He probably found out he couldn't call games for shit anymore. Apparently the Lions offense was horrible until they removed Lynn from play calling duties.