OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Also McDaniels is gonna get that job even if he shows up to dinner with a bowl cut.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought they fired Baalke too! Man that owner is a shit show! Glad some didn't get their wish and him buy the Rams.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I thought they fired Baalke too! Man that owner is a shit show! Glad some didn't get their wish and him buy the Rams.
Understatement of the morning. What the fuck is going on in Jacksonville? I know ONE Jags fan and I haven’t heard from him in a minute, I wonder if he’s as embarrassed for that franchise as we are. KoC is gonna need to think long and hard about that position if it gets offered to him. Talk about going from a top tier franchise to arguably the worst.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Understatement of the morning. What the fuck is going on in Jacksonville? I know ONE Jags fan and I haven’t heard from him in a minute, I wonder if he’s as embarrassed for that franchise as we are. KoC is gonna need to think long and hard about that position if it gets offered to him. Talk about going from a top tier franchise to arguably the worst.
Coughlin fucked that organization up more than Khan, imo. He pretty much killed the culture there and everyone jumped ship. The team they had a few years ago was a damn good team, and the only local team I like to see do well.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Coughlin fucked that organization up more than Khan, imo. He pretty much killed the culture there and everyone jumped ship. The team they had a few years ago was a damn good team, and the only local team I like to see do well.
Khan brought in Coughlin and it's gone down hill somehow after him. Since Khan took over the team they've the worst record in the NFL and hired two of the worst head coaches we've ever seen. Coughlin was just the icing on the cake of the Khan fuckup.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Can he do all of that without cheating?

If I’m OConnel or any other coach that’s being looked at closely, I don’t take the Jaguars job. I’d wait till next year rather than work there.
Baalke leaving is a good thing no matter what. I don’t know how he ever got a GM job anywhere.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Khan brought in Coughlin and it's gone down hill somehow after him. Since Khan took over the team they've the worst record in the NFL and hired two of the worst head coaches we've ever seen. Coughlin was just the icing on the cake of the Khan fuckup.
Yeah, I have to admit when Khan was planning to buy the Rams, he sounded like he had some good plans, but the problem IMHO with Khan is allowing his children to run the franchise in major executive positions and actually making football decisions.

Khan purchased the Jaguars in December of 2011 so his first season as owner was 2012 and here have been the Jaguars records:

2012...2-14
2013...4-12
2014...3-13
2015...5-11
2016...2-12
2017...10-6 (Lost Conference Championship)
2018...5-11
2019....6-10
2020....1-15
2021....3-14

Total Overall record with Shad Khan as owner & Mike Mularkey, Gus Bradley, Doug Marrone & Urban Meyer as Head Coaches.....41-118.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah, I have to admit when Khan was planning to buy the Rams, he sounded like he had some good plans, but the problem IMHO with Khan is allowing his children to run the franchise in major executive positions and actually making football decisions.

Khan purchased the Jaguars in December of 2011 so his first season as owner was 2012 and here have been the Jaguars records:

2012...2-14
2013...4-12
2014...3-13
2015...5-11
2016...2-12
2017...10-6 (Lost Conference Championship)
2018...5-11
2019....6-10
2020....1-15
2021....3-14

Total Overall record with Shad Khan as owner & Mike Mularkey, Gus Bradley, Doug Marrone & Urban Meyer as Head Coaches.....41-118.
The best recipe for an owner to have a successful team is to identify and hire competent people to run the team.

For example Stan and family don’t pretend to know how to make football decisions. That’s why he has Demoff, Snead, and McVay.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
KoC is gonna need to think long and hard about that position if it gets offered to him. Talk about going from a top tier franchise to arguably the worst.
Yeah... I can see Khan in the interview. "Yes Kevin. We want you to come here and bring the culture and winning attitude you have in Los Angeles. And rather than have all those football people hanging around, you will get your marching orders from me and my son. Just sign here. And don't worry about the blacked out areas that used to say Director of Marketing - Tailgate Division. We had to use one of our old contracts as my grandson seems to value his naps over getting his job done."

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best part is after we win today the nobody can interview KOC until after the Super Bowl :D Khan really screwed this one up badly.