OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh I believe Evero is gone and again I hope the Rams interview former Bears DC Sean Desai. Desai before being DC was a Safety & Secondary coach, has no ties to Morris, but he's familiar with Fangio's style of defense.

Rams could also split the Secondary again with possibility of hiring a Safety coach and promoting Jonathan Cooley to Cornerbacks coach.
Desai was one name that has popped up a few times in my reading of other DC candidates. I hope we can get him in and maybe Morris can mold him for a successor or at least an option when Morris gets a HC job next year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMO, this is a done deal paring him with Dave Ziegler who will be the Raider GM. Raiders get a name and I actually now feel that McDaniels will do a good job in Las Vegas. Tough Division, however, I would rank McDaniels over new Bronco Head Coach Nathaniel Hackett and Brandon Staley will have to improve his defense with the Chargers moving forward.
Yeah the western divisions are now both bloodbaths or will be when/if Seattle improves themselves. Carr is the worst QB in the AFCW and would be an upgrade for at least a third of the teams in the league if not more. Terrible year next year for us to have to play that division tbh.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
IMO, this is a done deal paring him with Dave Ziegler who will be the Raider GM. Raiders get a name and I actually now feel that McDaniels will do a good job in Las Vegas. Tough Division, however, I would rank McDaniels over new Bronco Head Coach Nathaniel Hackett and Brandon Staley will have to improve his defense with the Chargers moving forward.
So it seems Jim Harbaugh was blowing smoke about his NFL opportunities. He was just sticking it to Michigan.

I recall him getting some bad press at the end of his 49ers days. Hard to work with and off the wall. I wonder if that Carrie’s over.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Well looks like a done deal. McD is blowing the owner :D

View: https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1487454899285729281

Marc Davis looks like the kind of guy that wouldn't know what to do if offered a blowjob or what that word means. Maybe McD said he should be allowed to eat at the adults table and give him a lollipop after dinner. I bet THAT would have a had more of an impact on Davis. Or he showed up with a Happy Meal so Marc could eat his favorite food while the adults talked boring business stuff.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Was that Ditka or Buddy Ryan?
Yeah, that was definitely more Buddy Ryan.

Ryan came to Chicago several years before Ditka, and his 46-Defense was in place when Iron-Mike was hired. As I recall, some of his defensive players wanted George Halas to name Ryan head coach but Papa-Bear went with Ditka. I believe Ditka had to retain Ryan; and mostly, left the defense to him.

Ryan was a major asshole (IMO) but that 1985 Bears' defense was one of the best I ever saw.

Hampton, McMichael and Dent on the D-Line; with Singletary, Wilson and Marshall at LB. What a front-seven! Refrigerator Perry may have been the least talented among the front-seven-starters but probably got more attention that any of them except for Singletary.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So it seems Jim Harbaugh was blowing smoke about his NFL opportunities. He was just sticking it to Michigan.
It was a leverage move, IMO, I do believe he wants back in eventually, but he'll get a raise at Michigan, he just lost his DC and with Ohio State reloading, I expect the Buckeyes will kick their ass come November.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Ryan was a major asshole (IMO) but that 1985 Bears' defense was one of the best I ever saw.

Hampton, McMichael and Dent on the D-Line; with Singletary, Wilson and Marshall at LB. What a front-seven! Refrigerator Perry may have been the least talented among the front-seven-starters but probably got more attention that any of them except for Singletary.
Sad part the Ram defense in 1985 was a very close second, Greene, Wilcher & Gary Jeter. If only Brock could have completed a couple of slants to Ron Brown, that game would have been different.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Ok, so now that Brady is retiring, how long before Arians decides he "wants to spend more time with his family"?

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Yeah, that was definitely more Buddy Ryan.

Ryan came to Chicago several years before Ditka, and his 46-Defense was in place when Iron-Mike was hired. As I recall, some of his defensive players wanted George Halas to name Ryan head coach but Papa-Bear went with Ditka. I believe Ditka had to retain Ryan; and mostly, left the defense to him.

'85 is the one Super Bowl the Patriots played in I kind of enjoy remembering.