OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think Flores gets the NY job. But I like him in New Orleans, think he is a nice fit there.
Yeah, right now it appears that Brian Daboll will be hired in Miami & Brian Flores will get the Giants job, however, Flores fired 3 OC's in Miami, so it will be interesting to see who his OC hire will be as I would imagine he would keep Patrick Graham as his DC in New York.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Fisher will hire 89-year-old Mouse Davis as his Offensive Coordinator to install the Run-and-Shoot.

The Michigan Panthers will lead the USFL in scoring ... and finish 4-5-1.
Allen2McVay,
That's pretty funny but it's much more likely he hires a Pop Warner clone and installs the Single Wing offense.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Psycho_X

Legend
So Miami going after someone who has coached Tua in college... they seem abnormally invested in Tua for some reason. Sounds like that was a reason Flores was let go because he didn't want him or didn't believe he was the guy. Now they are hiring someone who has history with Tua. They've got lots of options so seems weird to tie everything to Tua even if he was a premium pick.

View: https://twitter.com/PLeonardNYDN/status/1486477197410029572?s=20&t=mPD4IRanhuNYpJG6tEORGA

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So Miami going after someone who has coached Tua in college... they seem abnormally invested in Tua for some reason. Sounds like that was a reason Flores was let go because he didn't want him or didn't believe he was the guy. Now they are hiring someone who has history with Tua. They've got lots of options so seems weird to tie everything to Tua even if he was a premium pick.

View: https://twitter.com/PLeonardNYDN/status/1486477197410029572?s=20&t=mPD4IRanhuNYpJG6tEORGA

Quinn withdrew his name so seems it's either Daboll or Flores, unless O'Connell interviewed with them too. For the Tua thing at least if he doesn't work out Daboll seems like the kind of guy who can get a different QB and do good things.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So Miami going after someone who has coached Tua in college... they seem abnormally invested in Tua for some reason.
I dont understand the connection with Daboll and Tua. Sure he was the OC, but it was Mike Locksley who was his QB coach as a freshman, and then his OC in 2018 when he truly broke out. Tua's younger brother transferred out from Bama to play for Locksley at Maryland.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Quinn withdrew his name so seems it's either Daboll or Flores, unless O'Connell interviewed with them too. For the Tua thing at least if he doesn't work out Daboll seems like the kind of guy who can get a different QB and do good things.
I think right now it's trending that Daboll will land in Miami and Flores with the Giants. It will be interesting to see who Flores hires as his OC and rumors is that it will be Bill O'Brien and if that does happen all Bama fans will rejoice. Not sure I like that hire, but I'm not a fan of O'Brien.

Psycho_X

Legend
I dont understand the connection with Daboll and Tua. Sure he was the OC, but it was Mike Locksley who was his QB coach as a freshman, and then his OC in 2018 when he truly broke out. Tua's younger brother transferred out from Bama to play for Locksley at Maryland.
I mean, that's the connection. He was his OC for his freshmen season I believe. Yes, Hurts was the starter and Tua was an afterthought still but was his coach first year. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Fisher will hire 89-year-old Mouse Davis as his Offensive Coordinator to install the Run-and-Shoot.

The Michigan Panthers will lead the USFL in scoring ... and finish 4-5-1.
Being from the Portland area... many of us are familiar with Mouse Davis...
That said - maybe he'll bring in Neil Lomax as QB??? LOL!! :laugh2:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I think Miami has taken the lead for the worst offseason in the league so far.