OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Might be Byron tapping the brakes because Arians may be headed out
Good point and I could see that. I do think Bruce is about done. Ironically though that QB in Jax is preferable to me over what the Bucs have left once Tom retires.

So I would take that Jags job.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Losing Aubrey Pleasant hurt, and losing Elijo will absolutely hurt. They were paramount in our DB play the last few years and CB play has certainly dropped off with Pleasant being gone.
I'd take a run at former Bears DC Sean Desai, he was a secondary coach and knows the system plus with Matt Eberflus now being the Bears next Head Coach, I'm assuming Desai will not being going back to Chicago,.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if Dan Quinn’s change of heart I’d because Jerry told him McCarthy has one more season, after that the Job is Quinn’s.
I could totally see that happening, and then when they fire McCarthy Payton comes out of the booth and gets the HC job, screwing Quinn. Lol

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think Asshole Face even bothers with the booth yet. He's not ready for that. What he wants is a clean slate to build from.

So I expect we'll see trade talks soon with a smart team or two trying to shake him loose from Nawlins. Probably going on right now behind the scenes.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think Asshole Face even bothers with the booth yet. He's not ready for that. What he wants is a clean slate to build from.

So I expect we'll see trade talks soon with a smart team or two trying to shake him loose from Nawlins. Probably going on right now behind the scenes.
There's some alleged big $$ offers out there.
From a trade perspective I still think the Giants would have the best opportunity. They could send their 5 or 7 to NO for their #18 and Payton
I just cant see a team giving up more than that

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Panthers about to have the best special teams in the USFL.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
  • Ex-Rams and Titans coach Jeff Fisher has accepted the USFL Michigan Panthers' head-coaching job.​

SOURCE: USFL Panthers on Twitter
    Jan 27, 2022, 1:58 PM ET

Hasn't the state of Michigan suffered enough.
If it's not the Lions, it's that idiot of a governor and now they are scourged with Jeff Fisher Football.
Remember Detroit: the beatings will continue until the morale improves.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still think Fish needs to just take a small college job, it would suit him.