OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ejiro Evero to the Broncos as DC a possibility now apparently

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Ejiro Evero to the Broncos as DC a possibility now apparently
I would be shocked if that happened as IMHO, they would want a seasoned DC even someone who was a former Head Coach instead, I could see Mike Zimmer as the DC in Denver. Usually they don't pair first time Head Coaches with first time Coordinators on the opposite side, but it has happened before like with Robert Saleh in San Francisco.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Not a good look for a franchise in disarray. Won’t even pay the coach? Great, get someone on the cheap.
They paid Urban. Maybe they are trying to make up for the loss.

Khan should sell the team if he’s not serious about trying to win. The guy is obviously in over his head.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
They paid Urban. Maybe they are trying to make up for the loss.

Khan should sell the team if he’s not serious about trying to win. The guy is obviously in over his head.
I'm just thankful Enos Stanley Kroenke decided to purchase the Rams over Khan.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How do you hit a snag in your first job offer. Wanting full control? Or maybe they want you to wear a clown suit on the team flights? Take the job Byron. Develop that young QB. Then go fuck off and get more good jobs because you'll be a proven commodity.
Might be Byron tapping the brakes because Arians may be headed out

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Losing Aubrey Pleasant hurt, and losing Elijo will absolutely hurt. They were paramount in our DB play the last few years and CB play has certainly dropped off with Pleasant being gone.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Hey, I got an idea for them... David Culley is available... he'll take any HC job no matter how toxic ownership is and his players actually do play for him.

I know another guy who's available ...

1643299274809.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wonder if Dan Quinn’s change of heart I’d because Jerry told him McCarthy has one more season, after that the Job is Quinn’s.