49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How will Purdy handle adversity? He’s tossed a couple of picks, and I think two others negated by penalty.

Losing Dweebo hurts, but that sounds like high ankle sprain and he could be back for playoffs.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
How will Purdy handle adversity? He’s tossed a couple of picks, and I think two others negated by penalty.
I'm amazed how poised he is and of course everyone is falling in the love with the story, At Iowa State he had his moments, but he was also limited. When it comes to making average QB's better, Kyle Shanahan IMO, has no equal and I know I will take some guff on that.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I hope they lose every game.

Not just this year. Every year. Forever.

Just lose lose lose until their entire fair weather fan base deserts them and the team folds due to embarrassment.

Then I want their highlight films to be destroyed and the memory of all their good years lost to the sands of time.

I want to live in a world where the utterance of the term “49er” elicits shrugs of non-recognition and apathy, as no one remembers their dark reign.

Is that too much to ask?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm amazed how poised he is and of course everyone is falling in the love with the story, At Iowa State he had his moments, but he was also limited. When it comes to making average QB's better, Kyle Shanahan IMO, has no equal and I know I will take some guff on that.

That’s a Freaking bold statement. I would disagree with that as well.

If you want to start,we can go down the list. There have been a lot of QB’s . Belacheat has always done well with QB’s from Matt Cassell to Jimmy G.Briskell ext…

The Best QB guru has been Andy Reed,but he never has to change his.

BTW - does Tom Brady count for Belacheat? I will add Sean Mcvay has done pretty well.He sticks to his guys though.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Be nice if this is when the 49ers season falls further apart… CMC is due for a spell on the sidelines for example

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I know the whiners don't typically match up well with competent mobile quarterbacks. Kyler Murray gave them fits and Russell Wilson owned them. I hope they have to go thru Philly and Dak Prescott and then Mahomes if they get that far (I hope not).

I was looking at the whiners salary cap for next season and they may have to dump some of their players to stay under the cap. They have a lot of guys making 10 million for more. I hope they trade Bosa to the Cleveland browns.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

wouldn't it be funny if purrrdy was the answer to their qb position.

too bad they wasted 3 1st rounders on what's his name.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

wouldn't it be funny if purrrdy was the answer to their qb position.

too bad they wasted 3 1st rounders on what's his name.

What WILL BE FUNNY is watching it all crash down on the 49’ers….

We’re rolling out Trey Lance… look out NFL… he’s our Patrick Mahomes. Superbowl here we come!

*injury*

Seasons over, we’re screwed

*JG enters the room*

Woooo! Maybe we resign JG AND keep Lance! If not we should get a nice comp pick. Superbowl here we come!

*injury*

Seasons over, we’re screwed

*Purdy enters the room*

Woooo! We found the next Tom Brady! Superbowl here we come!

*49’ers lose AGAIN in the playoffs*

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMO SF remains the primary competitor of the Rams in the NFCW. Everything hinges upon the development of Trey Lance. Again I caution don't sleep on this kid. He has legit upsides and can become a very good QB. It's really a matter of how long it will take. If he's on track that breakout year will be next year.
I have no doubt he has upsides, the question for Trey will be durability

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of the reasons he has no equal is his offense only makes the QB throw a lot f screen passes and quick slants. His offense usually gets in trouble as soon as the defense stuffs the short stuff and forces longer throws. For this reason many on the board here have disliked our defensive philosophy against the Niners as a soft shell approach seems to play into their hands.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
For this reason many on the board here have disliked our defensive philosophy against the Niners as a soft shell approach seems to play into their hands.
Well, seems like many teams continue to do that, Commodes have a very good defense I wonder how that game will play out, although I expect some Washington turnovers to shorten the field.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
it’s making me sick seeing them play well. They look like a dangerous team. UGH.

fearsomefour

Legend
Greenlaw is a thug so I’d never vote for him.
Warner is a cheap shot scumbag too....although a great players.
Rams pussed out not giving him pay back this year.
They should have made Gregg Williams proud with payback on his dirty ass.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Whiners having success with a 7th round rookie pick who was the 3rd QB makes me want to vomit for the rest of time...endless vomiting for eternity.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
it comes down to the championship game. they will get that far at least. hate the 9ers