49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This was a financial killer injury for JG.

He could have taken the 49’ers deep into the playoffs, and God forbid a Superbowl win. He would have CLEANED up on a new deal.

Now, he enters FA with the injury prone label all bright and shiny.

My fear… his market drops enough he’s back with the 49’ers. They give Lance a go, but pivot to JG if he struggles or mix them up.

I am tired of this bastard beating us. Go away Jimmy.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Can you imagine being a 49er fan and watching what Baker Mayfield did last night, knowing that your arch rival snapped him up and their front office didn't even put in a claim, putting their chips on Purdy Mouth?

God, they must fucking hate us right now!! :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :devil:

Can you imagine being a 49er fan and watching what Baker Mayfield did last night, knowing that your arch rival snapped him up and their front office didn't even put in a claim, putting their chips on Purdy Mouth?

God, they must fucking hate us right now!! :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :devil:
30 other teams didn't either....but we don't see that part of it. We also don't mention the fact he was cut / waived by the Panthers in favor of Darnold and PJ Walker. But hey, we playin' chess and the Niners and the rest of the entire NFL are playing Peek A Boo, right? Guess Niners saw what he had to offer in that 37-15 ass beating they gave him and his former team. Maybe just not that impressed???

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Well, let's watch what happens with Brock Purdy before we cheer a 49er demise. Kyle Shanahan always seems to find a way, hopefully, this will be Shanahan's Waterloo.

Tano

Legend
Well, let's watch what happens with Brock Purdy before we cheer a 49er demise. Kyle Shanahan always seems to find a way, hopefully, this will be Shanahan's Waterloo.
1670616375371.png

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

He finds a way to get to the postseason - he just doesn't find a way to get the prize.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
30 other teams didn't either....but we don't see that part of it. We also don't mention the fact he was cut / waived by the Panthers in favor of Darnold and PJ Walker. But hey, we playin' chess and the Niners and the rest of the entire NFL are playing Peek A Boo, right? Guess Niners saw what he had to offer in that 37-15 ass beating they gave him and his former team. Maybe just not that impressed???
Passed on Mayfield? The Rams were 4th on the waiver claim list.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It’s his simplified QB system. Very quick, short passes. Simple reads. Let the skill guts make up yards with YAC. It doesn’t stress the QB much.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

I hate them more.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
This was a financial killer injury for JG.

He could have taken the 49’ers deep into the playoffs, and God forbid a Superbowl win. He would have CLEANED up on a new deal.

Now, he enters FA with the injury prone label all bright and shiny.

My fear… his market drops enough he’s back with the 49’ers. They give Lance a go, but pivot to JG if he struggles or mix them up.

I am tired of this bastard beating us. Go away Jimmy.

F the whiners. I hope they become like the 1970's rams. Great defense but the offense sucked so they could not win a super bowl.

I wonder where the whiners will find the cash to pay all of those defensive players next season, not that I care. Send Bosa to the Browns and Fred Werner to the Jaguars.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Tough to win a road playoff game with a rookie QB let alone a 7th rounder...And they will most likely have to play 2 of their 3 playoff games on the road IF they reach the NFCCG.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Tough to win a road playoff game with a rookie QB let alone a 7th rounder...And they will most likely have to play 2 of their 3 playoff games on the road IF they reach the NFCCG.

The round you got drafted in is irrelevant, IMO. Kurt Warner was not drafted and Brady was a 6th rounder. I just hope the whiners don't have the next Kurt Warner.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The round you got drafted in is irrelevant, IMO. Kurt Warner was not drafted and Brady was a 6th rounder. I just hope the whiners don't have the next Kurt Warner.

Well they have The Tre Lance . LMFAO

Well being a rookie does.Don’t get caught up in the movies they tend to give Farce Opinions. - Mr. 9er Lover

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm actually hoping they lose every game and don't make the playoffs, but maybe without Jimmy G the 49ers will be on the outside looking in.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So the Rams have had two backups that can’t throw the ball. The Niners drafted Purdue in the seventh round in April and he looks better than both of the Rams backups combined.

I don’t know anyone that hasn’t felt that the Rams backup QB position could use a huge upgrade, for the last several years.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
So the Rams have had two backups that can’t throw the ball. The Niners drafted Purdue in the seventh round in April and he looks better than both of the Rams backups combined.

I don’t know anyone that hasn’t felt that the Rams backup QB position could use a huge upgrade, for the last several years.
Purdy was not only seventh round. He is Mr. Irrelevant.

One guy from being undrafted.

If I am a betting man I am guessing there are serious warts there.

Although stranger things have happened.

I really do not know if I saw skill today or a horrible defense.

Time will tell the next few games.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This narrative is pretty silly honestly. The Texans and the Bears were the only ones that had a realistic chance at claiming Mayfield before us. Why would a team with the 27th shot at him even bother? You really think the writing wasn't on the wall to the ENTIRE league that the Rams would claim him? They all knew about the relationship with McVay. They all knew that McVay liked him a lot coming out of college. And they certainly all have seen our backups throw a football.

Who the hell is going to put a claim in with all that going on?

Yeah... It's a real shocker the Rams were the only team to put in a claim on him.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, he does wear #13! I really hate to say this, but, that Purdy can play. How they got so lucky with him, I just can't fricken believe it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Purdy was not only seventh round. He is Mr. Irrelevant.

One guy from being undrafted.

If I am a betting man I am guessing there are serious warts there.

Although stranger things have happened.

I really do not know if I saw skill today or a horrible defense.

Time will tell the next few games.
Still, can you imagine Perkins or Wolford playing that well?