49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Makes me sick to see the whiners having great success with what equates to a UDFA QB, while we spiral into mediocrity with our 2 back ups. whiners now have 3 viable QB's going forward. Throw in the fact that their "season ending injuries" are turning out to be best case scenarios each and every time. I don't care what happens the rest of the year, but please, football gods that have so cursed us this season, don't let the fucking whiners win the superbowl.... this year or ever.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
One of the reasons he has no equal is his offense only makes the QB throw a lot f screen passes and quick slants. His offense usually gets in trouble as soon as the defense stuffs the short stuff and forces longer throws. For this reason many on the board here have disliked our defensive philosophy against the Niners as a soft shell approach seems to play into their hands.

This is why jimmy grabmyshortpole had success against the Rams. Because our defense was tailor made to struggle against that style of play. The Rams would probably struggle against Purdy as well because they run the ball, throw a lot of screens and short passes. Playing a soft zone shell invites problems with that kind of offense, especially when crybaby dweebo is hard to tackle and gets YAC.

But it's a double edge sword because those kinds of offenses can't beat Mahomes, or other teams that can grab the lead and pressure the whiners offense in the 4rth quarter. It's why ratboy is not good in the 4th quarter unless he's up 24-7. Good example was when the Rams got the lead in the 4th quarter, their final drive was shit. (The Rams were the team of destiny last season)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
half baked bullshit GIF

View: https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/1615499926191935489?s=61&t=U0_cWz1U_iATKRIf0DhhiQ

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I don’t hate the players, I hate their fucking fans. So……..

FUCK the whiners.

Faithful my ass.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I don’t hate the players, I hate their fucking fans. So……..

FUCK the whiners.

Faithful my ass.
Personally, I hate each and every aspect of the entire organization, city, fans, etc. It runs deep over here

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Just not sure we have that much hopium in the house..... :laugh4: :weary:

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The cowboys need to play a tight coverage and make sure Kittle and dweebo are covered well on 3rd down. No turnovers and start fast.

Their kicker's performance scares the crap out of me. I hope he snaps out of it soon.

The thing is that Purdy makes enough mistakes like grabmyshortpole where the whiners can be beaten. And their defense hasn't been as stellar the last 2 weeks. I hope the boys knock them out.

p.s. I was glad that Buffalo survived against the dolphins because I think the Bills and Chefs have the best chance to beat the whiners, should they make it to SB 57.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Florio…

snoop dogg smile GIF by VH1

Trey Lance raises eyebrows with social-media post on Ran Carthon​

The news from Tennessee on Tuesday was that 49ers director of player personnel Ran Carthon has become the Titans’ G.M. Then came an interesting P.S.

49ers quarterback Trey Lance posted on his Instagram story a photo of Carthon. Beneath the image were a trio of fingers-crossed emojis.

Whatever Lance’s intent, it’s reasonable to wonder whether Lance has his fingers crossed in the hopes that Carthon will, in his new job, trade for Lance.

Even if that’s not the message Lance intended to send, people will assume it’s what he meant. And, frankly, it would be hard to blame Lance for wanting out.

They went all in to get him in 2021, devoting three first-round picks and a third-round pick to the acquisition of Lance. The expectations and the pressure became immense. And it feels as if he’s never fully been embraced.

From sticking with Jimmy Garoppolo in 2021 to keeping Garoppolo around in 2022 to the obvious implications of the emergence of Brock Purdy, who could blame Lance for wanting out?

The Titans may be in the market for a quarterback in 2023. Ryan Tannehill has a $36.6 million cap number and a $27 million base salary in the final year of his deal. The Titans are potentially considering their options.

Maybe Lance is one of them. Maybe Lance, based on his social-media post about the team’s new G.M., hopes he’ll be.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
What are people saying down there about the game?

Are people optimistic? and/or…What are the concerns?
It's the Cowboys, so any realistic fan should have concerns. Lol. The 49ers should have concerns, too. They've played 2 good teams, and had the easiest schedule in 2023. We've beat the most teams over .500, and have the #1 offense. We shall see. I'm nervous.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Purdy reacts to pressure just like JimmyG. Seattle pressured him in the first half. The Cowboys pass rush is better than Seattle’s. If the Cowboys can stay on top of their game for a full 60 minutes then they have a chance.