49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Not Lance’s fault. It was raining.

Here’s to hoping the 9ers wait too long before turning it over to Jimmy G.
9ers D is very very good.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
Me tomorrow looking at my co-workers who are Whiners fans.....

305832771_10225758954018145_2922587985258026317_n.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Fields was not good. Lance was worse. They relied heavily on the run and short passing game. When they tried to open it up we now know why they use that short stuff so much. Lance's accuracy is not good. And he doesn't read defenses very well. The best the 49ers can hope for is he gets hurt and Garoppolo can come in.

TheBunk

Rookie
Even worse is that Shannahan doesn't seemed concerned about having Lance avoid big hits. He may get injured before he gets benched at this rate.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fields was not good. Lance was worse. They relied heavily on the run and short passing game. When they tried to open it up we now know why they use that short stuff so much. Lance's accuracy is not good. And he doesn't read defenses very well. The best the 49ers can hope for is he gets hurt and Garoppolo can come in.
Think the guy will get Shanny and Lynch fired?

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Its difficult to make any real evaluations due to the fact the were playing in a small lake today.

Good lord.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Think the guy will get Shanny and Lynch fired?
Its possible if they keep sticking with him all season. But benching him brings a lot of scrutiny for them both. "Did you make our biggest draft mistake in history giving up those firsts for a guy who could be a bust?"

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He and Lynch traded the farm for that kid. I would certainly blame him, haha.
I find it hard to believe that Shanny wanted him. We'll probably never know but Shanny is not stupid. The owner, the GM, and the fans are however.

JYB

Starter
Even worse is that Shannahan doesn't seemed concerned about having Lance avoid big hits. He may get injured before he gets benched at this rate.
Shanahan may be kind of hoping Lance gets hurt so he can get Garrapolo in without a full blown QB controversy.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I don't care how bad the weather was.. I'm still using that performance to talk shit to my 9er friends... "hooooo boy.. you sure got a QB controversy going!!!"