49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Accuracy is hard to “get good at”. Especially at this level.

Lance might even have some Rick Ankiel in him. Sucks the 49’ers kept JG, because it won’t surprise me if Lance crash and burns.
Hater!

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Bears' subreddit has some good stuff:

4ha80d6sp8m91.jpg

3oni8zg0m5m91.jpg

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CHIBears/comments/x6jffh/meme_war_retaliation/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

nxjkwtu45zl91.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The 49’ers have really set this up to become a tinderbox.

:ROFLMAO:

View: https://twitter.com/nfl_dovkleiman/status/1566838821701881857?s=21&t=-OYDT8l3dzwKhafRJPmv1g

Jimmy G even gave a farewell address to 49ers fans during his end-of-season press conference on Feb. 1.

“Faithful, thank you very much for everything,” he said. “It’s been crazy, man. Just all the comebacks at Levi’s, comebacks on the road, ups and downs, it’s been a hell of a ride, guys. I love you guys. See ya.”

Last month, Peter King reported in his Football Morning in America column that Garoppolo did “not have a playbook, does not attend quarterback or team meetings and barely knows new quarterbacks coach Brian Griese.”

He was actually viewed at practice during drills by himself.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 49’ers have really set this up to become a tinderbox.

:ROFLMAO:

View: https://twitter.com/nfl_dovkleiman/status/1566838821701881857?s=21&t=-OYDT8l3dzwKhafRJPmv1g

Jimmy G even gave a farewell address to 49ers fans during his end-of-season press conference on Feb. 1.

Last month, Peter King reported in his Football Morning in America column that Garoppolo did “not have a playbook, does not attend quarterback or team meetings and barely knows new quarterbacks coach Brian Griese.”

He was actually viewed at practice during drills by himself.

Kyle offered me an opportunity to try out for Gunner on special teams. I couldn't turn it down, Trey ~ Jimmy G.

Tano

Legend
It’s next to impossible to “learn” accuracy. The only qb I remember lately to do it is Josh Allen.
Since my wife is a Buffalo fan, I watched Josh Allen before he became accurate.

He was absolutely terrible accuracy wise. Most of his plays that year were to wide open receivers or he ran with the ball.

I said at the time - he is going to be a bust once teams figure out how to contain him.

And then the next year, I was shocked to see the improvement in his accuracy. He completely changed his throwing motion during the offseason.

I cannot see Trey Lance improving his accuracy issues this year and he has to do a Josh Allen offseason to get it done in the future.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

He was absolutely terrible accuracy wise. Most of his plays that year were to wide open receivers or he ran with the ball.

I said at the time - he is going to be a bust once teams figure out how to contain him.

And then the next year, I was shocked to see the improvement in his accuracy. He completely changed his throwing motion during the offseason.

I cannot see Trey Lance improving his accuracy issues this year and he has to do a Josh Allen offseason to get it done in the future.
Yep. My good friend is a Wyoming alum, so I watched Allen throughout his college career. Big big arm, but inconsistent location. He definitely improved his release in Buffalo, but it didn't require a complete rebuild of his throwing motion. Lance requires that at the very least.

I agree with you in that I cannot see it either. Allen had far more to work with coming out of college. Lance is still what he showed in college (what little there was of that).

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My respect for Bears fans just went up. :laugh4:

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

I just don’t like Lance’s demeanor. At all. Gives me zero QB vibes.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
It’s next to impossible to “learn” accuracy. The only qb I remember lately to do it is Josh Allen.

Allen had to work on some mechanics from what I understand. The 9 ers had all of last year to do so with lance, but it doesn’t appear as if that happened or took because he looks pretty bad in those vids.

You’re right, he’s not just gonna get better all of a sudden throwing like THAT.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
And none of his teammates were at his 21st birthday party.
  • Coach Moore : Look, I love Bo. My coaches love him. The cheerleaders love him. The fans love him. Everyone loves him.
    Sonny Weaver Jr. : Then how come none of his teammates went to his birthday party?
    Coach Moore : Are you kidding me with this?
    Sonny Weaver Jr. : Seems relevant.
    Coach Moore : You want to tear this kid down, or what?
    Sonny Weaver Jr. : No, I'd just like your take on it. I find it odd that nobody on the team was at their teammate's 21st birthday party.
    Coach Moore : I don't know, Sonny. What do you think's more plausible? That nobody on an 85-person squad attended a party thrown by the captain? Or could it be that when the cops got to the place, and realized that my boys had done nothing wrong, decided not to take down any of the players' names 'cause they didn't wanna jam up a bunch of good kids for doing nothing?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I still say they kept Garoppolo because they don't have faith in Lance. It would not surprise me to see Lance replaced by him at some point.

It also would not surprise me if they came up with some phantom injury to save face.

"Trey injured his _________ so Jimmy will be starting next week. We will evaluate the progress of the injury and Trey will be week to week".

That week to week will be the rest of the season. "We want to be smart with Trey's injury because he is our guy going forward".

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Knowing the character of the coach and their team, I can't imagine them managing all that drama very cleanly.