49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Niner fans dislike Cohn as much as they dislike us btw

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I feel like the 49ers are just waiting for some other team to lose their starting QB so they can trade JimmyG for something more than a side of onion rings.

What do you call something that waits for the demise of another so they can feed...?

Scavenger?
Ghoul?
Someone who shorts stocks. God I hate them. Unless they are getting squeezed.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
After getting Ram-rodded by Scott I bet Dumbo is hearing the screams of a 1000 69er fans burning in hell and seeing the corpses of another 1000 piled outside the gates.

200.gif

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shanny had that wild rabid "I Smell Cheese" look on his face many times (Ratboy was looking the part tonight).

Inflation is up, housing is going to crash, stock market worst day in years, virus after virus threatening the world.......BUT the 49's lost to the Texans 17-0. So, all is right with the world and it's the best day ever!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This is an excerpt from an article on The Athletic.

8403BF69-1822-48BD-B437-A3692EFA3C8A.jpeg

This guy seems to be reaching to put a positive spin on Lance. I guess he doesn’t want to upset the fan base.

He goes on to mention the Niners drive of an offensive line and says that is why they drafted Lance, then he follows it up by saying that Shanahan wants to run the ball 25-30 times a game, so Lance won’t have to throw much anyway.

How do the run it 25-30 times a game behind a bad Oline?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is an excerpt from an article on The Athletic.

View attachment 56072

This guy seems to be reaching to put a positive spin on Lance. I guess he doesn’t want to upset the fan base.

He goes on to mention the Niners drive of an offensive line and says that is why they drafted Lance, then he follows it up by saying that Shanahan wants to run the ball 25-30 times a game, so Lance won’t have to throw much anyway.

How do the run it 25-30 times a game behind a bad Oline?

Translation: “Lance appears to suck. But for the first 1-3 games we will appreciate his effort”.

:laugh4:

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
He looks like any other run 1st QB in this league. They are easy to figure out and fail when Defenses bottle them up. Lol

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I feel like some of these same things could be the narrative said for Perkins. Except for the deep ball arm - which Perkins lacks obviously.
Granted, I haven’t watched him so I’m reaching a bit.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NEWSFLASH: 49ERS SIGN JIMMY GRAB-HIS-POLE TO NEW CONTRACT WORTH 300 MILLION OVER 4 YEARS FULLY GUARANTEED!!!

LOL - Lance

Ok, ok.. he may get better over time, but I am loving it right now!

Upwurdz

UDFA
Name
Upwurdz
I wanna believe that he’ll suck and the niners will have a doomed season, but it’s just preseason. And week 1 they against one of the worst teams in the league, so he may look good at first

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, whiner fans are in a panic. After that TD pass to a wide open receiver in the first game they were elevating him to first team All Pro. Now they're nervous. Some are even saying they might have to keep Garoppolo another season because Lance isn't ready. Man, that really gives me a schadenboner.