49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"I love the intensity of it," Shanahan said. "I don't think you have to fight to be intense, though. Scuffles are scuffles but then they lead to other stuff. I think that's why we've got a guy in protocol because he took an unnecessary shot on someone which led to the big fight and then we had a bunch of haymakers and stuff thrown in there, which only break hands."
This kind of strikes me as a copout. It's harder to build team discipline across that roster. So him saying guys can get all crazy as they want up to a point is nonsense. At that point you will have guys cross the line. It's gonna happen.

And it's a good example of one of the areas McVay is better than Shanahan.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This kind of strikes me as a copout. It's harder to build team discipline across that roster. So him saying guys can get all crazy as they want up to a point is nonsense. At that point you will have guys cross the line. It's gonna happen.

And it's a good example of one of the areas McVay is better than Shanahan.
I don’t like the 49ers ~ AD

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Sounds like when Fred Warner hit Stafford in the head from behind. So we were to believe Freddy wasn’t that kind of player. I guess that translates to “Kyle made me do it”

This is Fisher style. Try to make up for short comings by antagonizing the opponents.
only difference is nobody throws flags on the whiners.

dang

Legend
Sounds like when Fred Warner hit Stafford in the head from behind. So we were to believe Freddy wasn’t that kind of player. I guess that translates to “Kyle made me do it”

This is Fisher style. Try to make up for short comings by antagonizing the opponents.
First Greenlaw. Now Warner. Intense is in the game. Cheap shots are chicken shit. . Fuckin’ cheap shot mentality starts at the top.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I’ve spent so long researching/trolling 69ers that my social media algorithm shows more 9ers pages than Rams… time to focus on our season!

dang

Legend
Nothing against g-string personally. Just hate him as a 69er and hate all the media darling shit he gets. Because he’s such a “nice, good looking girly man”.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I don't want it to happen because I'm a Stafford guy all the way. But the thought of Jimmy GQ coming off the bench and leading the Rams to a Superbowl win just might give me a huge schadenboner.
Unless this is part of a Master Plan by Shanahan, Lynch and the Evil-49ers, where they secretly paid Garoppolo $50M under-the-table; with the intention of releasing him so that the Rams would sign him in case Stafford is out ... AND ... Garoppolo then Throws-away any Rams' playoff game.

It's so Diabolical, so reprehensible ... so purely-evil ... so utterly, totally, completely ... the 49ers!!!

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I don't want it to happen because I'm a Stafford guy all the way. But the thought of Jimmy GQ coming off the bench and leading the Rams to a Superbowl win just might give me a huge schadenboner.
Imagine Staff having to miss a game--and it's against the Niners--and Crappolo destroys Trey Lance. That would be fun.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Here's a nice read from last year by an ex-NFL scout for the Jets when Parcells and Belichick were there:

Screen-Shot-2021-03-22-at-8.23.11-PM-1024x571.png

More about Daniel Kelly, the ex-scout:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My schadenboner will be enormous if Lance busts. Enormous I tell you.