49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Let's Hope Trey Lance continues to Dance!
happy feet film GIF

JYB

Starter
Shanahan's gonna have to call the kind of plays to protect Lance from himself in order to avoid mistakes. Quick outs. WR screens. Short over the middle to Deebo or Kittle. Avoid throwing the difficult passes to the deep sidelines. In other words, turn him into Jimmy Garoppolo.
Problem is, he doesn't have Jimmy's quick release. He's got a long, looping, slow release that telegraphs passes. On the other hand, he does have much better running ability than Jimmy and Shanahan will take advantage of that.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Whiner fans coming up with all kinds of excuses for Lance. I want them to believe Lance is the next Joe Montana. It'll be that much sweeter when they realize he's the next Jim Druckenmiller.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
This whole blind faith niners fans have with Trey is beyond bizarre. The kid has played less than 20 games in college and 2 at the pro level. How can you have such confidence, it’s hilarious. They really think he’s going to world on fire with no evidence to back it up.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shanahan has spoiled them. They've beaten us with guys at QB who are shit.

What those Shitter fans don't realize is that the Rams are becoming something greater while they are going to need to tread water until Lance has a clue. Which might be a year or two from now.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Shanahan has spoiled them. They've beaten us with guys at QB who are shit.

What those Shitter fans don't realize is that the Rams are becoming something greater while they are going to need to tread water until Lance has a clue. Which might be a year or two from now.
If ever.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Terron Armstead is dealing with some knee issue and they just lost Maurice Hurst for the year.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The whiner fans can only cling to their 1980's glory years because they have nothing right now. Rat boy has a losing record, and although they did us a favor by Green Bay on the road, if the Rams had hung on to win against them in the last game of the season, Rat boy might have been on the chopping block.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The whiner fans can only cling to their 1980's glory years because they have nothing right now. Rat boy has a losing record, and although they did us a favor by Green Bay on the road, if the Rams had hung on to win against them in the last game of the season, Rat boy might have been on the chopping block.
And in the 90’s while those teams had some legitimate top talent, they also were signing free agents and paying them under the table. So they’re is some taint to that long run of there’s in the 90’s Steve Young era.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Shanahan's gonna have to call the kind of plays to protect Lance from himself in order to avoid mistakes. Quick outs. WR screens. Short over the middle to Deebo or Kittle. Avoid throwing the difficult passes to the deep sidelines. In other words, turn him into Jimmy Garoppolo.

Ah yes, the sideline throw. That is the difference between 1rst round picks and afterwards. The NFL loves the big arm because THAT is a make or break throw.

An analyst said he’s (jimmy g) is gonna throw it to the other team about 3 times a game. They may or may not catch it. See Ramsey on an out throw in the nfc title game.

Nearly every game I’ve seen g-string play, he has flirted with picks on that throw, and has done just that numerous times—see the SB vs the chiefs. He narrowly missed throwing that pick twice before it actually happened.

dang

Legend
“That’s Coach Ratboy to you!!” Coach Ratboy.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This whole blind faith niners fans have with Trey is beyond bizarre. The kid has played less than 20 games in college and 2 at the pro level. How can you have such confidence, it’s hilarious. They really think he’s going to world on fire with no evidence to back it up.
I remember when they thought Jimmy Garoppolo should get a waiver so they can put him in the Hall of Fame while he's still playing. :laugh4:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Funny how that loss shaped everything in the playoffs for us. If we win that one we probably end up in Green Bay in the NFCCG. Not sure we coulda won that one there. It paved the way for us. We win the Superbowl and knock off two evil empires along the way.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I have a great story to share. I have a golfing buddy who loves the whiners. He was laying it into me really hard during the regular season. I shut up because we lost. Then before the NFCCG, he was really laying it on me., He even had the gall to invite me to the NFCCG championship party, I told him he won't want to see me in the same room if the Rams win.

Turns out he's a sore loser and could not acknowledge that we won. He could only bring up the Montana days. I told him since I've known him, the RAMS won 2 titles and the whiners zero. I told him to hand onto those memories because our coach is only 36 years old and we might win a lot more titles.

He's quiet these days.

Yeah, I have little patience for glass cannons in glass houses… they want to open up on people, but are fragile as shit and don’t have the good graces to either be a gracious winner or loser… they just wanna dunk on opposing fans when someone they don’t know in a uniform they like does something they can’t do and beats someone in a uniform they don’t like

These are the same guys who can’t be trusted to be honest when it counts and always has something super important come up when you need help moving… and if you help him, he skimps on the pizza and beer…

We ALL know these dudes…