OFFICIAL 2021 NFL arrests and lawsuits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Well I guess she figured out how to get what she was owed, one way or another. Shell walk away with money from a civil suit.

I lived with a crazy girlfriend. It sucks and can make you crazy and angry. But for me the piece of ass wasn't worth me sticking around long enough for things to boil over. When you start to see things aren't right bail out.
The old saying goes never stick your dick in crazy. Hard lesson to learn sometimes unfortunately.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
It can be fun but you always pay the price for risky behavior sooner or later. When the initial newest wears off, then the true suffering begins. Take it form someone who has lived through it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Here's my unpopular take. NO alcohol at games because too many jerks ruin it for everyone. Also, if a person looks to be inebriated, they can and should be denied entry.

This stuff just ruins the game day experience for so many and with how freaking expensive it is to attend a game, the whole experience should be top notch, not navigating drunk fans by the 3rd quarter...

I'm biased, tho... grew up around alcoholics and even folks being pretty buzzed makes me uncomfortable.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I hope they bust Zac Stacy’s ass so hard, everyone who’s ever played football feels it in their gut… that video was sickening and I have no room for sympathy.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Stacy is a pile of shit. I hate that he was once a Ram. My thoughts are with his ex and the baby; I have less than zero sympathy for Stacy himself.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope karma pays a visit to Stacy, and he gets his face smashed in.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Stacy doesn't deserve any long drawn out trial. Convict his ass and put him with the killers in jail. Scum bag piece of shit.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Won't watch it. Don't need to.

Disappointed he was a Ram.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I normally don’t, but for some reason I clicked.

The raw physical violence when he threw her into the tv… was shocking.

What was more shocking was how calm she was even while being punched repeatedly… that means she’s used to the abuse and regulating her tone so as not to “provoke” a greater response from him.

Means that he’s almost certainly a serial abuser which is why I got so angry.

I’m 1000x more upset about this than the 9er loss. Fuck Zac Stacy.