OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
With Ramsey and Deayon expected back, the Rams have their top-five-CBs ... those two plus Williams, Long and Orr, with Rochell on IR.

I am much more concerned about Safety ... what do they have after Rapp and Scott?

I'm interested to see what Damarious Randall can do at free safety if Fuller can't go. That's probably his best position.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm interested to see what Damarious Randall can do at free safety if Fuller can't go. That's probably his best position.
What's the story with Randall? Was he just never that good? Has he bounced around the league? I honestly forgot he was around still.

dang

Legend
LOL. I guess people can't just say Tampa Bay, or the Buccaneers. Its gotta have a 'with Tom Brady' tacked on at the end to remind us that Tom is a Buc.
What a glory-hole ass-wipe. I want Brady to flame out before he retires. No going out in a blaze of glory. Did I mention I hate Tom Brady.

Tano

Legend
What a glory-hole ass-wipe. I want Brady to flame out before he retires. No going out in a blaze of glory. Did I mention I hate Tom Brady.
You and I can compete for who hates Brady more.

He is the only player in the league that I wouldn't mind if his leg was torn clean off his body.

Severe? I don't care.

And I have been telling everyone that I wouldn't want my worst enemy to get C-Diff but Brady he is even beyond a worst enemy.

I should have pooped in his house when I had C-Diff

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1474413834270040067

How many teams is this now for Bortles? He'll never get the record for teams played for (he keeps signing on as a backup), but teams he's been on the roster for may be in play.

I think it's six teams but five just since 2019.

I know he was never That-good but, for a time, he was not That-bad.

3rd-overall-pick. Was in the 2017 Championship Game; and his team held a ten-point-fourth-quarter-lead.

That's a pretty-big/fast-fall.

Funny how some QBs look so promising for a period-of-time but then either plateau or decline so quickly.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think it's six teams but five just since 2019.

I know he was never That-good but, for a time, he was not That-bad.

3rd-overall-pick. Was in the 2017 Championship Game; and his team held a ten-point-fourth-quarter-lead.

That's a pretty-big/fast-fall.

Funny how some QBs look so promising for a period-of-time but then either plateau or decline so quickly.
Bortles was very good in college.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Let us not besmirch the great name of Blake Bortles. In 2015, while on the Jags, he put up 4428 yards, 35Td's and 18 picks. In 2018, The legendary Bortles nearly lead his team to the Superbowl (and should have) over the cheating pats, up 17-10 in the 4th quarter.

In an equally historic moment, he completed 1 of 2 passes for 3 yards for us and rushed for -10 yards in a glorious drubbing of the cards in 2019, in large part due to his grit and determination.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If only that 2017 Jags team had a QB. :laugh2:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Don't forget that Bortles beat the Goat.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pete has been making comments about how Seattle doesn't need a rebuild. Good luck selling that shit Pete when your QB wants out.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Pete has been making comments about how Seattle doesn't need a rebuild. Good luck selling that shit Pete when your QB wants out.
Pete has been a good coach. He’s been good at building defenses but got lucky on Wilson. Wilson is obviously slowed down with his scrambling ability and his defenses are good but not LOB good. So with two key pieces on the wrong side of prime: Wilson at 33 and Pete somewhere near 90 and senile, I’d start from scratch. Pete’s not going to be able to go through a rebuild, and is highly unlikely to luck into another third round QB. All good things must come to an end.

Suck it Seattle!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Pete has been a good coach. He’s been good at building defenses but got lucky on Wilson. Wilson is obviously slowed down with his scrambling ability and his defenses are good but not LOB good. So with two key pieces on the wrong side of prime: Wilson at 33 and Pete somewhere near 90 and senile, I’d start from scratch. Pete’s not going to be able to go through a rebuild, and is highly unlikely to luck into another third round QB. All good things must come to an end.

Suck it Seattle!
I forgot to add old man Wagner into that equation too.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams signed TE Kyle Markaway to Practice Squad. Added RB Raymond Calais to Reserve/COVID-19 List.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bortles has a long way to go in order to top Ryan Fitzpatrick who's played for 9 teams. (And counting)

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Rams signed TE Kyle Markaway to Practice Squad. Added RB Raymond Calais to Reserve/COVID-19 List.

Yeah, they lost TE Jared Pinkney when Detroit signed him off the Rams' Practice Squad.