OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Glad to see they brought Markway back. Markway looks meaty and unathletic and defenses seem to forget about him, which is a trait some TEs seem to have. But he's got some hands to him.

Get yourself on teams KM!

Tano

Legend
Glad to see they brought Markway back. Markway looks meaty and unathletic and defenses seem to forget about him, which is a trait some TEs seem to have. But he's got some hands to him.

Get yourself on teams KM!
Yeah I would probably only have Reeder in the game on 1st down and 3rd and short

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Lol how do you steal cafeteria food that I’d assume is just there for players and coaches to eat. I can’t imagine they pay for on campus food. Or was he on a restricted diet and was sneaking donuts lol? Either way, what a dbag. Definition of a player just there for a dollar .
A lot of disrespect and disregard of rules/laws in the younger generation/culture. Normally the guys that act like this don't make it this far.

Imagine the talent that we never get to see due to issues like this.

I remember there was a star basketball player, I forget which one said this, but the guy said he was not the best player at his play ground, he was just the best player that went to school every day and stayed out of trouble.

Just a sad situation. The guy will probably be broke in 5 yrs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Wilson got a four year $11.53 million contract with $5 million guaranteed as a rookie drafted 29th overall in 2020.

So I guess he got the $5 million. Plus one year which is around $2.8 million. Did the rest get voided or did the Giants pick it up?

He possibly made$10 million in two years being a slug. If he’s stealing food then I guess he can make that money last pretty long.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Lol how do you steal cafeteria food that I’d assume is just there for players and coaches to eat. I can’t imagine they pay for on campus food. Or was he on a restricted diet and was sneaking donuts lol? Either way, what a dbag. Definition of a player just there for a dollar .
My guess is he was taking it home with him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He possibly made$10 million in two years being a slug. If he’s stealing food then I guess he can make that money last pretty long.
Well, Jameis Winston was making more than that while playing at FSU and he couldnt help himself from stealing crab legs, so...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol how do you steal cafeteria food that I’d assume is just there for players and coaches to eat.
Maybe it went like this?
TCMyE5a.gif

jacktheripper85

Starter
AC9488EC-3DFD-4E30-80E3-01E0D4988FB7.jpeg