OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What the heck - you make a commercial telling of the importance of being vaccinated and you yourself do not get vaccinated
850880699funny-drinking-alcohol-gif-3.gif

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remeber during preseason this year people wanted the LA Rams to pick him up.

How things change.
I was likely among them, from what I've seen Vikings fans say he's been about David Long level. A few times good but normally gets burned bad.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would take a hard look at Breeland. I know he's been playing poorly this year but he's been up and down his whole career. One of those guys you stash on your depth chart and he'll come out of nowhere at times to help you out. Dude needs a psychologist but he is capable of playing well when he's on.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I would take a hard look at Breeland. I know he's been playing poorly this year but he's been up and down his whole career. One of those guys you stash on your depth chart and he'll come out of nowhere at times to help you out. Dude needs a psychologist but he is capable of playing well when he's on.
IDK. That must have been one hell of a meltdown to get immediately cut.
I also doubt this was his first run in with other teammates and coaches.
Guys don't usually get cut for rogue incidents.

I'm not sure I'd want him in our locker room.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Think I read in mid practice he took off his cleats and refused to practice. I'm sure the details are out there but haven't bothered looking hard yet.

nighttrain

Legend
If anyone could, AD could scare this cat into playing up to his natural God given talent, if i was Snead I would query Aaron on this issue
train

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
At this point we need warm bodies to man the secondary. I think Breeland qualifies.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Think I read in mid practice he took off his cleats and refused to practice. I'm sure the details are out there but haven't bothered looking hard yet.
That's all I know as well.

To get cut, though?
It leads me to believe, there is a pattern of behavior that they were fed up with.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam

I mean with the way this Covid stuff has been going on and injuries. It wouldn't hurt to kick to tires for some depth IMO. But then again idk about our cap or if he really does have a screw loose or something.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would just work the dude out and see what he's got. We don't need him for a primary role but the depth would be welcome as long as he's not fully batshit.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
With Ramsey and Deayon expected back, the Rams have their top-five-CBs ... those two plus Williams, Long and Orr, with Rochell on IR.

I am much more concerned about Safety ... what do they have after Rapp and Scott?