OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The disciplinary actions were probably concerning. That plus his compete on the field. And Jones emergence means they are in good shape at ILB now.

If they passed on him I get it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just turned 27. Has experience. I’m not seeing any recent injuries on him. Bio reads a little bit like Sony Michel 2b.

We feel dangerously thin at RB. Makes me nervous.

I’d kick the tires.
Yeah it feels like we're an injury/missed time by Michel away from catastrophe. I'm worried about that as well as how much we're leaning on Kupp.

At this point the Rams are up against it in terms of they can't really afford any more injury hits.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

this guy is a thousand times worse than favre.

instead of continually lapping up the constant will he won't he retire that favre thrived on this guy enjoys the will he or won't he get traded and acts like an asshat.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
At this point do we care anymore?

I never did. The whole thing was overblown from the start. They drafted a guy because you had mediocre numbers for 2 years. So fucking what. As for Aaron, he should have just said I know everyone eventually gets replaced. I'm not mad at that. I'm mad because that pick does nothing to improve our chances to win a superbowl for the next 2 or 3 years and actually gives us less of a chance because those picks could have been used to get j. Jefferson, Claypool and others.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

this guy is a thousand times worse than favre.

instead of continually lapping up the constant will he won't he retire that favre thrived on this guy enjoys the will he or won't he get traded and acts like an asshat.

Yep. And if I were running the show in Green Bay I'd never let him leave. I would draft a QB every year until I find a good one, and I'd make that fucker retire in team colors. Because fuck you Rodgers.