OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Was intrigued by his size when we signed him to practice squad. Hopefully we never see him on anything other than special teams and clean up duty but the way our RBs have been dropping it's not unlikely we'll see him at some point get a chance.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I don't know, I'm not sure he's ever been that great of a pass rusher... or at least recently. Maybe a Samson Ebukam type of pass rusher... either way not sure he raises the bar unless we suffer another injury to OLB at some point.

Doubt we could afford him anyway, although another injury and I'd certainly give him more thought. Hollins will be returning, and with Floyd, Obo, Lewis, Garrett & Lawler, ... why would we ?
If possible, I'd rather hope a quality 5T DE came available and we trade A'Shawn Robinson.
jmo.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he wants to play the rest of the year on the vet minimum then sure. But our three man edge rotation has been pretty solid, if it can stay healthy.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, Collinsworthless says a lot of dumb stuff. I did enjoy watching him play years ago. Cincinnati had an entertaining team back then.

Just saw something recently... Collinsworth used to be a real freaking creep. I mean...ew, gross, kinda creep.

"I like girls that aren't too bright cuz you can trick 'em a little bit"

"High school girls love me. Fourteen to eighteen, I'm a big star with them. As soon as they mature, after about 18 years, they start figuring out 'I know there's better than that out there'."

IDGAF if it was 1984. Pro football player talking about 14 year olds that way? GTFOH

And yes, folks "mature", they grow and they, hopefully, change for the better. Still gross and I admit it colors how I perceive him... gross. /shudder

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I just have a feeling that we're gonna need to save the last move we have until the last moment.

Hopefully, we're ridiculously healthy and don't need to make any moves on our way to the first of many Lombardis in SoFi.

So, while there are folks out there, I think Snead's keeping his powder dry in case he needs an emergency barrage as the deadlines approach.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Just saw something recently... Collinsworth used to be a real freaking creep. I mean...ew, gross, kinda creep.

"I like girls that aren't too bright cuz you can trick 'em a little bit"

"High school girls love me. Fourteen to eighteen, I'm a big star with them. As soon as they mature, after about 18 years, they start figuring out 'I know there's better than that out there'."

IDGAF if it was 1984. Pro football player talking about 14 year olds that way? GTFOH

And yes, folks "mature", they grow and they, hopefully, change for the better. Still gross and I admit it colors how I perceive him... gross. /shudder

What a scumbag. In this environment I'm surprised he hasn't been forced to make a public apology.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
What a scumbag. In this environment I'm surprised he hasn't been forced to make a public apology.

I really don't think this video is gonna change anything for anyone, but yeah... wouldn't surprise me if someone posts it somewhere and he isn't forced to say...something.

What do you say about being a creep nearly 40 years ago?

The icing on the cake?

Cris Collinsworth is not stupid. As a matter of fact, he completed law school after playing, so rest assured, if played for him today, he'd probably panic because he knows chapter and verse how bad it looks...

Now I'm not saying his detractors should flood the NFL twitter account with the link to that video, but...

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Since no one wants to play for a loser when they have the choice, I guess he's saying he'll play for peanuts for a Ring?
Well as a released player you only have to pay him the vet min, the Texans still pay the balance of his contract.