OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He's right. I don't miss him. :biggrin:

Me either. lol

Back to Collinsworth, I remember really like him as a player. @Elmgrovegnome yeah, those Bengals were fun.

As an announcer he says too much of the cliche stuff… “first guy in, last guy out”… stuff like that… but sometimes I wonder if he makes it up. The cliches fit too conveniently.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Whitney Mercilus is available.

I’d take a swing. Still enough question marks about Rams edges because of durability concerns.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I 2nd the Mercilus singing if we feel we need another pass rusher along with a veteran presence. Think it would be good for T Lewis and Obo to keep fresh and rotate considering their injury history.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Whitney Mercilus is available.

I’d take a swing. Still enough question marks about Rams edges because of durability concerns.

I'm not as concerned about durability as I am about replacing Obo since he may be lost to free agency at the end of the season, although we'll have some 10 draft picks to further our depth at the position during the off-season. I might be happier just activating Chris Garrett for now and getting him a few snaps.
Justin Lawler is also still on the Practice Squad if things get dicey.
jmo.

Last edited:

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I'm not as concerned about durability as I am about replacing Obo since he may be lost to free agency at the end of the season, although we'll have some 10 draft picks to further our depth at the position during the off-season. I might be happier just activating Chris Garrett for now and getting him a few snaps.
Justin Lawler is also still on the Practice Squad if things get dicey.
jmo.
I like the potential, but want to win a Super Bowl this year, if possible.
Waves of pass rushers will help, imo,

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jaylon Smith is useless in EVERYTHING. The dude gets fooled all the time, constantly hits the wrong gaps, is SUPER SLOW, and easily the least self-aware person on Earth. He'll celebrate with his stupid "swipe" when we're down 20 points, runs and jumps onto a pile to act like he just did something, and the dude even compared himself to Lebron and Jordan. My best friend works for the Cowboys, and he said Jaylon cared more about his business meetings- that Jerry allowed him to conduct at the Star- than actual football practice. I've never hated a Cowboys player so much in my life. When I heard they cut him, I was elated. He should have never been drafted (he didn't even play his 1st year), and he DEFINITELY shouldn't have gotten that contract extension. It's promising that Jerry actually let him go, because he fell in love with Jaylon's feel-good story. I hope he ends up in the East just so we can clown him.
Sounds like a future Seahawk.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams need to find a RB who can stay healthy to be our depth. This shit is getting ridiculous.