OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Demby was fairly useless when he was in games and I had high hopes when we drafted him
I will fully admit that when the Rams drafted Demby, I thought he was going to be a steal being that he played LT at Maine and the Rams even brought his OC with him back in 2018 Liam Cohen as an assistant. Rams were upset that the Lions claimed him and that he chose to sign with the Lions over the Rams on their respective practice squads, but when the Rams had an opening on their active roster, they signed Demby off of the Lions PS and I thought: "Wow, they must really like this guy." I then watched Demby play against the Cleveland Browns and he couldn't block anyone. Nothing changed and after he again whiffed when he received his opportunity in TC, the Rams felt they had enough. Kolone does offer the ability to play both Guard & Center and he won't make the roster, but he's an upgrade over Demby so addition by subtraction.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
where have you been dude
The NFL & I have been at great odds over the direction of this once great Sports Organization for over a year now.......I decided to take a break to avoid a permanent divorce from NFL along with the virtue-signaling players forever.

Tuning into the 2021 Rams Training Camp might help me rekindle my low-burning near-out NFL embers some. We will see.......

My opinion on the resigning of interior OL'er Jeremiah Kolone is he is more center than RG/LG than Demby, thus the interest in having new OL coaches take a strong look at him.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The NFL & I have been at great odds over the direction of this once great Sports Organization for over a year now.......I decided to take a break to avoid a permanent divorce from NFL along with the virtue-signaling players forever.

Tuning into the 2021 Rams Training Camp might help me rekindle my low-burning near-out NFL embers some. We will see.......

My opinion on the resigning of interior OL'er Jeremiah Kolone is he is more center than RG/LG than Demby, thus the interest in having new OL coaches take a strong look at him.

Good to see you back Bonifay’d.Your one of my favorite posters for the last however many seasons.

The rumor was that The Rams put in a claim for a center who got cut from another NFL team.That made it interesting about why ?

My guess right now is Shelton Coleman is on the outs ? Plus Demby might have a chance to sign else where ? — Plus your point of Kolone being more of a Center.They stick with the Players they know & respect them as MEN & Players.

I just really enjoy the way Mcvay runs this organization. Don’t know how your can even think about turning your back now after all those down years. This rookie class should get Ram Fans excited.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My opinion on the resigning of interior OL'er Jeremiah Kolone is he is more center than RG/LG
Season 4 Dunder Mifflin Infinity GIF by The Office

Interesting.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Season 4 Dunder Mifflin Infinity GIF by The Office

Interesting.
Yes it is:fistbump1:!

Kolone was not a good fit for Kromer.

Kolone is a very thick solid & has the power to handle those big NT's that have given the Rams fits since McVay/Kromer landed here.

There is a very good chance that OL coach Carberry may also know Kolone too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wonder if they're going to pick anyone up?

Could that be for Atwell coming off the covid list? IIRC they don't occupy a roster spot when on that list and you have 24 hours to balance the roster.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Could that be for Atwell coming off the covid list? IIRC they don't occupy a roster spot when on that list and you have 24 hours to balance the roster.
I think you're right. Markway was signed the same day as Atwell being placed on the covid list.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And people get mad at some of our second round picks. At least they usually last with the rams longer than 1 year
Lol. Kizer has already been with 4 different teams in 4 years.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Welcome back Bro.